Greetings from Russia

lexa

Oct 28, 2012
Moscow
Hi everybody!

I`m new from Moscow. I had been reading this great forum for a year. But I had bought my LB7 with Allison not long ago. I want to mount it to nissan patrol.

I want to say Thanks to all members for a lot of helpful information and existing this forum!

Alex.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Great to have you on are forums. We have a few members from Australia that have done the Duramax swap in to the Nissan Patrol. I am sure they can answer a lot of your questions.

Translation - could be way off.

Великий видеть вас на являются форумами. У нас есть несколько членов из Австралии, которые сделали Duramax своп в Nissan Patrol. Я уверен, что они смогут ответить на многие ваши вопросы.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I used to think Russia was cold and a military type looking place, now the only thing that comes to mind when someone mentions Russia is dash cam vids :roflmao:

Добро пожаловать! Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей :thumb:

lexa

Oct 28, 2012
Moscow
I used to think Russia was cold and a military type looking place, now the only thing that comes to mind when someone mentions Russia is dash cam vids :roflmao:

Добро пожаловать! Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей :thumb:

:D Guys I understand you well. Translation is not needed.
Look as I see it:

Добро пожаловать! Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей = Welcome! My hovercraft is full of eels:D

And what about bears in the streets with vodka ? :D It is rather difficult to say about Russia in a few words.

blue8135

Diesel Addict
Dec 12, 2010
East Texas
:D Guys I understand you well. Translation is not needed.
Look as I see it:

Добро пожаловать! Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей = Welcome! My hovercraft is full of eels:D

And what about bears in the streets with vodka ? :D It is rather difficult to say about Russia in a few words.

So much for translation apps :screwy: