Got some new shoes Yesterday

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Got some new wheels

Got my RBP R94s and toyo proxies st2s 285-50-20s so far I like them alot and the ride is soo much better and there pretty sticky corner very well.

Attachments

• Rbp1.jpg
    Rbp1.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 24
  • rbp2.jpg
    rbp2.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 33
  • rbp3.jpg
    rbp3.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 25
  • rbp4.jpg
    rbp4.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I have shakles on mine. Thinking about a 3/5 drop next and mybe 18" or a set of 20"

DB_0808_SleeperSilverado_0.jpg

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
shackels leveled mine, well I think it is 1/2in higher in the back.

I ordered some 3 inch drop shackles yesterday will seee wht it does. I also have a set of airbags as well to put in we where thinking mabey pulling the overload as well. I see theres both 2inch drop arms for the front as well as 2inch spindles. any one have any experince with those. would they give a better or worse ride. ect ect

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I ordered some 3 inch drop shackles yesterday will seee wht it does. I also have a set of airbags as well to put in we where thinking mabey pulling the overload as well. I see theres both 2inch drop arms for the front as well as 2inch spindles. any one have any experince with those. would they give a better or worse ride. ect ect

Thats bad ass! What did you give for the shackles? I think they run 119.00. It will look very very good! I was thinkin about the drop spindles cause the drop arms coil cup is real close to the ground and ive heard of some guys scrappin them on the pavement, speed bumps, etc.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Thats bad ass! What did you give for the shackles? I think they run 119.00. It will look very very good! I was thinkin about the drop spindles cause the drop arms coil cup is real close to the ground and ive heard of some guys scrappin them on the pavement, speed bumps, etc.

99 from sumit for the beltech ones i belive yea i just want it to handle nice but not be harsh

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand

Im useing Maxcam adjustables they are allright

The truck looks good Tommy And if your installing bags I would pull the overload for sure or more:D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Im useing Maxcam adjustables they are allright

The truck looks good Tommy And if your installing bags I would pull the overload for sure or more:D

ok cool thanks ill do both at the same time then and see wht i wind up with :) does tht mean i finaly have to take my spring clamps off lol

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
ok cool thanks ill do both at the same time then and see wht i wind up with :) does tht mean i finaly have to take my spring clamps off lol

Take them off and then put them back on again:D Pending how many leafs you pull,,,,the ride is terrible IMO not from the keys just from removeing the leafs

Why dont you consider the composite leafs;) 70% lighter and you can get the arch that YOU want

then a set of QA1s

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
drop that ass tommy! lookin good man
Take them off and then put them back on again:D Pending how many leafs you pull,,,,the ride is terrible IMO not from the keys just from removeing the leafs

Why dont you consider the composite leafs;) 70% lighter and you can get the arch that YOU want

then a set of QA1s
dont we all wish for that simon? hahah

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
wht are QA1s ? wht do the compiste leafs go for ? how about a set of deavers or something like tht i def dont want a crappy ride. i would rather spend a bit more money and do it rt then be crappy. So wht would be the ultimate way to do it bith front and rear ?