Fuelab lift pumps

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Anyone have experience with this brand? It seems my 8 yr old Super Diesel pump is about shot. I've been thinking about the Velocity 100 gph system without the air separator. I'm not convinced the air separation systems really work or benefit?

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Anyone have experience with this brand? It seems my 8 yr old Super Diesel pump is about shot. I've been thinking about the Velocity 100 gph system without the air separator. I'm not convinced the air separation systems really work or benefit?

We sell them only issue most had was the price that has since came down some. And you need to buy the install kit for them also. Does not come complete like Fass or Airdog.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Gotcha, was hoping I could kind of slip it in the place of the SD pump and just hook the existing wires and hose to it. I'm sure I'll at least need NPT hose barb fittings that fit the new pump.

farmtrucklb7

Duragon
Apr 29, 2012
Meaford Ont Canada
I'm running the velocity 200 with an external regulator so it flows around 240, Its a nice pump, really quiet, If you already have 1/2 fuel lines in the truck you should be able to just put it in line.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Fuelab pumps

I don't think the 100 needs a return. They are very good pumps from what I have seen. I thought mine went bad after 3 years but it was just a plugged fuel filter from the cell coming apart.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I went ahead and ordered the Velocity 200, I like the idea of the larger filter and who knows I may need the extra fuel volume some day.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Probably one of the best lift pumps on the market IMO.
You can always make your own kit as long as you have access to fittings and hoses and aren't electrically retarded.:roflmao:
The filter's and regulator's they sell are top shelf also!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I went ahead and ordered the Velocity 200, I like the idea of the larger filter and who knows I may need the extra fuel volume some day.
:thumb:
Let is know what you think of it, I'm interested as well
Maybe you will need to shim your FPRV by the time you need all that extra volume of fuel
:poke:

:D
I've heard all I need to. This pump is at the top of my list. I'll give my brother my current AD 100:thumb:
As soon as I saw "it's quiet" I was sold
Lol

disposablehero

used soldier
Mar 29, 2014
I had one in hand. But turns out it was for a cummins and the pressure is too high. Would have had to buy a regulator and different install kit so I cut my losses and got the fass. I've only heard great things about them. And they last a long time.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I have been waiting for Aeromotive to release their new diesel fuel pump. I had seen some articles about its debut at SEMA the articles made it sound as if it was out but it has yet to be released. I called and talked with Aeromotives tech dept and they stated that their finding that the air removed by the other pumps is air that the pump its self is introducing in to the fuel and Aeromotive has chosen not agitate air into the fuel to start with. So LWatson by feeling unsure about the air removal benefits you may just be correct.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I know I'm an idiot, thats been proven time and time again lol! But where does the air go once its removed from the fuel? The system is completely sealed, does the return push it back in the tank? Do air dogs have returns?

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
The Fuelabs are top shelf stuff, they are much lighter as well. Most people don't go with them because of the price, but as always, you get what you pay for.

slipclutchms

May 24, 2010
I ordered a 200 late last month from summit as I was ordering some other stuff an evidently it is on back order... Although the install kit did show up last week lol.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I've been running the dodge velocity 200. Nice pump! I had to cut my spring down, needa order the duramax spring. Very nice quality! Aeromotive was too slow at releasing there's