Fluidampr balancers

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
True

That's why I stopped racing motocross.
Dimitri will bring every truck he has.... Then he will take 1st place in all 3 classes screwing every joe blow under 1200 horse out of any winnings. I think its bullshit that people come in and clean house on these events. People should only be allowed to claim prize money/winnings in one class per event. Make it fair for everyone so more than a select few can have any fun. Knowing you have zero chance at any winnings kills the sport.

dirty_max

Jan 27, 2013
eureka il
Dimitri will bring every truck he has.... Then he will take 1st place in all 3 classes screwing every joe blow under 1200 horse out of any winnings. I think its bullshit that people come in and clean house on these events. People should only be allowed to claim prize money/winnings in one class per event. Make it fair for everyone so more than a select few can have any fun. Knowing you have zero chance at any winnings kills the sport.

that's why I pull with the same few people at every pull within an hour from my house. I always know where im going to place, I will rarely win any money, depends on who breaks and who is already broken. theres not hardly any more locals that come to their own pull and hook because of other people that have way too much money and win all 3 diesel classes at every pull. I guess its a good thing im just in it for the fun :rolleyes: