Finally started the LB7 to LBZ swap

Car RamRod

Right Meow!
Apr 12, 2009
Just west of Mobile, AL
Wireing is done and the engine is in. I put the throttle pedal and base mount in too. After lunch I'll be hookin up the wireing to the engine and installing the alts. Then will be the trans, front stack ect..

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Wireing is done and the engine is in. I put the throttle pedal and base mount in too. After lunch I'll be hookin up the wireing to the engine and installing the alts. Then will be the trans, front stack ect..

Sounds like things are going well :thumb:

Car RamRod

Right Meow!
Apr 12, 2009
Just west of Mobile, AL
Well the trans is in, alts are on. If I spent more time workin and less time bsing on the phone I'd prolly be drivin right now.

What's the deal with the fan? Man it's a PITA to put the belt on that this thing.

I'm gonna go finisg the front stack and get the inside stuff done in the morning, after I get some ATF.:cool2:

Car RamRod

Right Meow!
Apr 12, 2009
Just west of Mobile, AL
Well made a run to the parts store for all my fliuds and got busy. swapped the wire harness on the new core support and added nuts for the SRS sensors. installed the core and front stack, what a pain. I had to put some more bend in my AC lines, but made them work. now on the the inside...

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Awesome. Any chance you could do a how-to in the DIY section?

Nice job, must have been a busy few days! :thumb:

Hats off to ya.

Car RamRod

Right Meow!
Apr 12, 2009
Just west of Mobile, AL
It'll have to wait a bit, I have the LB7 sold and the guy dropped the poor 01 that it's going in. The poor thing had it's last breath filled with starting fluid. :( It's gonna be fun pulling it out locked up. The trans fluid looks like flat coke too, uhg.