fastest stock lmm

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
arent you like 18 or something gmduramax? kind of sounds like you are talking about matchbox cars with nick sometimes when hes referring to his own truck or yours.

Last edited:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
arent you like 18 or something gmduramax? kind of sounds like you are talking about matchbox cars with nick sometimes when hes referring to his own truck or yours.

What does age have to do with who has the fastest stock LMM?

Oh, my mistake, that must have been an attempt at humor...

I've seen both trucks run, and both trucks run quick/fast...

Does your's:dontknow:;)

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
What does age have to do with who has the fastest stock LMM?

Oh, my mistake, that must have been an attempt at humor...

I've seen both trucks run, and both trucks run quick/fast...

Does your's:dontknow:;)

We will see shortly. Hes talking about a nitrous motor being warranteed and a vnt spooling slower than a 4094 and all sorts of nonsense. Seems make believe does it not? Truck is in pieces right now btw there are drags on the 30th
on edit age has nothing to do with it, im 21. i was saying that he was too old to be playing with matchbox cars. easy mr beanes

Last edited:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
We will see shortly. Hes talking about a nitrous motor being warranteed and a vnt spooling slower than a 4094 and all sorts of nonsense. Seems make believe does it not? Truck is in pieces right now btw there are drags on the 30th
on edit age has nothing to do with it, im 21. i was saying that he was too old to be playing with matchbox cars. easy mr beanes

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13137 Read this thread. Seems like I have a good relationships with people at my dealer ;)
When nick has his truck sittin on the converter at 16psi and I have my truck at 2000rpm (no boost gauge thats what i launch at) His turbo spools faster than mine.
If you would like to continue this lets do it over hear
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9608&page=44

Last edited:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
We have the fastest stock turbo 2WD LMM that I know of. No offense but when the same tune is loaded in a 4WD it will likely bump you off the top gmduramax.

DA DA DA DA DA DAStill waiting for you to bump me off the top

Last edited:

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Throw my brother's truck in the mix. He has some updated tuning from Nick for his little regular cab:rolleyes:. His best was at TS last year (12.67) and he hopes to better that at Pinks-All-Out in Indy on 5/30.

Gonna be a fun year.:D

I guess it didnt go faster than 12.67

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
DA DA DA DA DA DAStill waiting for you to bump me off the top

You could look at it this way...if someone bumbs you off and your still at 7000#'s just gut the hell out of it like they do.:D If I had to guess you'll be there for awhile.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
You could look at it this way...if someone bumbs you off and your still at 7000#'s just gut the hell out of it like they do.:D If I had to guess you'll be there for awhile.

In the words of Mike," This kids truck is a freak!!!" :happy2: