fastest stock lmm

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Anthony's 12.56 is gonna be tough to beat... I wish he would of listened to me and stripped the truck down once but he bitched out LOL :D

Paint , when are you heading back to the track ? Mike told me how big of a difference his goodies made in your truck :D

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Hes goin to show up to the track late and only get three passes in and bitch cause his slow ass truck ran 12's:rofl:

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Anthony's 12.56 is gonna be tough to beat... I wish he would of listened to me and stripped the truck down once but he bitched out LOL :D

How do you figure? LB7s and LLYs are running 12.2s, and LBZs are running 12.4s. So far the 2WD CCSB LMM I am talking about has gone 12.79 at full weight plus over 500 lbs of accessories added to it. It's going on a diet this week and running again this weekend.

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
How do you figure? LB7s are running 12.2s, LLYs are running 12.3s, and LBZs are running 12.4s. So far the 2WD CCSB LMM I am talking about has gone 12.79 at full weight plus over 500 lbs of accessories added to it. It's going on a diet this week and running again this weekend.

The trucks you are refering too weight well under 6700 lbs... his was raced like it was when it left the dealership obviously with the addition of the HP upgrades.... But he is no longer stock so he cannot better his number

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
The trucks you are refering too weight well under 6700 lbs... his was raced like it was when it left the dealership obviously with the addition of the HP upgrades.... But he is no longer stock so he cannot better his number

Actually Dr. Holliday weighed in at 6700 lbs after removing the step rails, which were on it for his 12.42 pass. Mike (the 2WD LMM) is like it rolled off the lot, plus a Class V hitch, amp research steps, subs and amp, hard tonneau, bed rug, 22s on the front, ect. It is on a diet this week. Also it's not my fault some people don't pull their tailgate or drop the spare tire, I'm tired of seeing the excuse that one truck was prepped and others weren't. Next it will be an argument about what tires we are allowed to run for it to "count".:rofl: Then it will be "but he had spring clamps", or "he had QA1s". We are talking about stock turbo, fuel only, single CP3 trucks - how you prep for the track is part of racing.

BTW I just found out that 12.34 @ 107.5 is the time to beat (twistedlogic010 on DP) - so it may be a little harder to put a 2WD at the top of the list than I thought, but I still plan to have Mike beat a 12.56.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Importkilla never made it to the track this year except for Pinks qualifying and couldn't beat his old times. Now the truck has a plow and v-box salt spreader on it so I think he's out for now.:D

Dante2795

Aug 19, 2017
I know this is an old thread but anyone know the record now. I ran 12.2 on fuel only in my stock turbo lmm. Ccsb.