Engine Limp Mode

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Why is it in limp mode? What codes did it throw?

I have had mine apart and just put it back together

All of the codes that are throwed are normal for me all but the P0621, P0622 and I cant figure out why my betterys will not charge I am 99% i hooked up the alternator right I mean there is only 1 connector that will fit it right

Here is the codes

P0045 T/S Charger Boost Ctrl Solenoid Circ/Open

P0107 MAP/Baro Pres Circ Lo Input

P0113 Intake Air Temp Circ Hi Input

P0405 Exhaust Gas Recirculation SensorA Circ Lo

P0532 A/C Refrigerant Pres Sensor Circ Lo Input

P0540 Manifold Intake Air Heater Circ

P0621 Generator Lamp L Ctrl Circ Error

P0622 Generator Field F Ctrl Circ Error

P2564 Turbocharger Boost Ctrl Pos Sensor Circ Low

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
i had a turbo code and had teh same issues of limp mode i would be climbing hills towing and get an overboost code and bam limp mode

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Does anybody else have any ideas I have retuned the truck, cleared the codes hooked up the rest of the sensors all but the turbo ones and it is still in limp mode I never had the trouble before

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Did you turn the codes off see what it does ? An did you check fuses shit like that

I checked all the fuses they are good, I have turned the key on cleared the codes and then cranked it that didnt work either I even cleared them going down the rd, I have a buddy that works at a car dealership and he is gonna see if he can bring home a tech 2 tomarrow

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Well today I cranked it up took some engine bright sprayed all over the engine, sprayed the engine off, shut the hood, give the rest of the truck a lick and a promise and it is fine, I havnt done anything different, I didnt clear any codes or reflash it, maybe it just wanted a bath lol these trucks are moody just like a woman