EFILive V2 - $749 with FREE racing tune!

BigWill_21

~BULL HURLEY Look-A-Like~
Aug 28, 2006
Greenville, NC
KAT,

How many licenses will come with it???? Do you need 2 license to do a Trans. and a ECM with V2 on a LLY???

I'll be in touch MONDAY, whens best to call?? I'm in NC on the East Coast!!!

smsdmax

Feb 8, 2007
Reading a little, have several dumb questions, sorry if the answers are obvious.

1. To use the dsp5 do I have to buy licenses to cover the extra tunes since the V2 comes with only 2 licenses? Does the V2 include the dsp5 or does that cost more?

2. If I send in my stock tune to get the McRat race tune, how will I be able to go back to stock tune if I need to? I don't understand why my stock tune is needed.

3. Is your racer tune set up for a stock turbo and injectors and such? cause I have stock stuff not an aurora or bd or anything like that.

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Reading a little, have several dumb questions, sorry if the answers are obvious.

1. To use the dsp5 do I have to buy licenses to cover the extra tunes since the V2 comes with only 2 licenses? Does the V2 include the dsp5 or does that cost more?
The DSP5 will not need extra licenses once it is released, one license will cover it...Not sure about the free switch...

2. If I send in my stock tune to get the McRat race tune, how will I be able to go back to stock tune if I need to? I don't understand why my stock tune is needed.
You should save your stock tune in multiple places (2 computers, CDs, etc.) just as a backup...McRat needs your stock tune so he can modify it, then send it back to you...
3. Is your racer tune set up for a stock turbo and injectors and such? cause I have stock stuff not an aurora or bd or anything like that.
Both of my trucks have stock injectors and a stock turbo, I'd say they run better than average :D