Edge products fined by Epa

nmeyer414

Jan 30, 2011
currently no where
what i think is even more ****ed up is, edge / h&s / whoever else has probably gave their mailing list and what products they sold to whoever to the EPA as well so that the EPA can go after the consumer and possibly lessen the impact on them (edge / h&s / whoever!)

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The REALITY?

Hotrodding is actually rare. Only a small fraction of car owners modify their drivelines.

While their intent to clean up the environment is commendable, things like this, stupid EPA gas cans, weed wacker emissions, motorcycle emissions, etc, are just a waste of taxpayer money without a measurable improvement in air quality.

But, if the EPA stops going after pointless quests, they would have to cut their budget. We would not want that, right?:confused:

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
Driving is not a right, and since you want to operate your vehicle on public roads, you play by their rules.

No one is saying you can't !DPF and do coal rolling burnouts in your driveway.

I think EPA stated that dpf deletes are still illegal even if your on your own personal property.

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
The REALITY?

Hotrodding is actually rare. Only a small fraction of car owners modify their drivelines.

While their intent to clean up the environment is commendable, things like this, stupid EPA gas cans, weed wacker emissions, motorcycle emissions, etc, are just a waste of taxpayer money without a measurable improvement in air quality.

But, if the EPA stops going after pointless quests, they would have to cut their budget. We would not want that, right?:confused:

Completely agree pat. Hate to see someone lose their cushy office job.

I'm not looking forward to seeing how this will impact things like sled pulling and other off road events we all love

The EPA is completely out of hand and needs a reality check. Shit here a while back I heard they wanted to put a vacuum system on combines to control the dust. Not sure how true this is but it's insane

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
*COUGH* *COUGH* I'm tired of all you polluting diesel smoke making tards! I hope the EPA countinues to fine the shit out of the manufactures ! My goal is that they start fining the consumers. I have been keeping a secret list of each one of you that have been removing the mandated EPA. Devices on your trucks and I'm prepared to turn it over unless you PAY me to remove your name! *COUGH* *COUGH*

Pm for pay pal account ,you must add 3% for convience of pay pal!

Apparently we are the only ones that remember that e-mail from a while ago...;) Clint... er I mean Mackin:rofl:

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Not that blowing black smoke everywhere is good, or that I support that mentallity..

But it's great to see our EPA out there shutting down business and helping out the economy :(

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Where do they draw the line? Trust me. It sucks for all of us but what would happen if people started doing deletes on semis, farm and construction equipment? Then next thing you know we back to stage 1. Why should we be able to not run dpf and everyone else does?

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Where do they draw the line? Trust me. It sucks for all of us but what would happen if people started doing deletes on semis, farm and construction equipment? Then next thing you know we back to stage 1. Why should we be able to not run dpf and everyone else does?

Even if every single person in this country complied with the ****ed up EPA standards we are only a drop in the pond in the grand scheme of things with china and South America and a good portion of the rest of the world that has none to very little emissions standards.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Even if every single person in this country complied with the ****ed up EPA standards we are only a drop in the pond in the grand scheme of things with china and South America and a good portion of the rest of the world that has none to very little emissions standards.

Thats not my point though. :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
So you guys blame EPA ( which I cannot stand ) for this and go on to place the blame on other vendors. H&S was confronted by EPA after their stupid video of an LML blowing big time smoke on a public hyway. They were told to stop and their answer was FU. Why would the other vendors do this? EPA doesn't make deals.
I have pm's from H&S calling me the biggest asshole that ever lived when I told them they should not have made that LML video public. They said I was a paranoid MF. They called me stupid. I told them that they compromised the whole diesel industry and they told me to FO.
Now I hope they burn in hell.