Edge products fined by Epa

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Figures. But why are they dragging Edge into the whole wood burning stove BS? And I call BS about the 422 trucks in 29 years...... How do they figure that?

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Email this bozo your thoughts here [email protected]

"When running, trucks without these types of controls leave behind a trail of dark, black smoke. PM is associated with a number of health problems, including respiratory and cardiovascular disease, chronic bronchitis, decreased lung function, and an increased risk of lung cancer. "

“Allowing black smoke to billow conspicuously from the tailpipes of diesel pickup trucks is a practice that directly harms public health.”

Polaris7x

Dec 25, 2011
loves park, ill
just down right ignorant! Another faggot ass prius owner that got mad cause some guy with a diesel parked in the spot closest to the mall so he had to walk another 5 ft

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
*COUGH* *COUGH* I'm tired of all you polluting diesel smoke making tards! I hope the EPA countinues to fine the shit out of the manufactures ! My goal is that they start fining the consumers. I have been keeping a secret list of each one of you that have been removing the mandated EPA. Devices on your trucks and I'm prepared to turn it over unless you PAY me to remove your name! *COUGH* *COUGH*

Pm for pay pal account ,you must add 3% for convience of pay pal!

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
what i find funny is the hole dpf filter yeah it collects emmissions and holds them so u drive clean but when it regens then u just burn out everything in the filter so yeah while u drove 1000 miles clean as soon as u hit regen bam everything ur trying to keep in is out in the atmosphere yeah its BURNED out but u never see a emmission test done while the truck is regening then lets talk about clean air and see what really comes out

its just like the smog pumps back in the day take air and put it into exhaust so it cleans it up hahaha

****ing gov/epa baffle them (the people) with bullshit make them think that the epa is makeing a cleaner envrioment

now im not one of them blow smoke everywhere i go kinda guy and i think we should try to clean up our act but in the end its all bullshit so some ceo can make a deal with this gov offical so they get there millon doller under the table paydays for making up dpfs just more ways they can take ur money

sell u a truck that needs more serviceing so u take it to a dealer more so they sell u parts u dont need to take ur money

ok i think im done:eek: sucks to be edge i really like that company

TonOfDalt

More is better!!!!
Aug 9, 2012
Spoke Valley, WA.
I hope Edge takes them to court. I cant see how there is any law on the books that prevents them from building a product as they did when they clearly state what you can and can not do legally to your vehicle. I am sure this could be easily overturned.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Holey shit they're getting reamed! BUT. I'm calling Aron and see if I can get one of those pellet stoves they have to promise to sell! :roflmao:

I hope they can appeal!

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I find it funny that they claim without a DPF a diesel truck leaves clouds of black smoke... meanwhile my 05 did not come factory with a DPF and it does not leave clouds of black smoke....

A Dmax hasn't changed THAT much.

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
what i find funny is the hole dpf filter yeah it collects emmissions and holds them so u drive clean but when it regens then u just burn out everything in the filter so yeah while u drove 1000 miles clean as soon as u hit regen bam everything ur trying to keep in is out in the atmosphere yeah its BURNED out but u never see a emmission test done while the truck is regening then lets talk about clean air and see what really comes out

its just like the smog pumps back in the day take air and put it into exhaust so it cleans it up hahaha

****ing gov/epa baffle them (the people) with bullshit make them think that the epa is makeing a cleaner envrioment

now im not one of them blow smoke everywhere i go kinda guy and i think we should try to clean up our act but in the end its all bullshit so some ceo can make a deal with this gov offical so they get there millon doller under the table paydays for making up dpfs just more ways they can take ur money

sell u a truck that needs more serviceing so u take it to a dealer more so they sell u parts u dont need to take ur money

ok i think im done:eek: sucks to be edge i really like that company

not defend the EPA because that is BS that suing them when they have had that for years then all of sudden what to sue them and take away the products from us to delete emissions. When truck regens it heats up all the soot and harmful by products to such high temperature it breaks down the soot and such into simpler by products that are not harmful at all but some by products dont get broken down all the way but they claim about 90% of the of it does get broken down into non harmful by products. dont get me wrong it is BS that if you want to delete it you cannot. just wanted clear that up.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Haven't seen any mention or studies that detail the extra fuel that is burnt to perform the regen. Nor have I seen any studies on the extra polloution from fuel producers, to supply the extra fuel that is needlessly burnt.
Where are those studies Mr. EPA??

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I find it funny that they claim without a DPF a diesel truck leaves clouds of black smoke... meanwhile my 05 did not come factory with a DPF and it does not leave clouds of black smoke....

A Dmax hasn't changed THAT much.

Exactly-same with my '07-which is almost identical to an LMM which has the DPF.

John H

Nov 14, 2012
Edge is the reason H&S got turned in.....All to lessen there fines....and it will keep on rolling down hill from there...