Duramax's SUCK

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Well, had to get your attention somehow. :rofl:

I'm here to introduce myself since I'm asking for ya'lls help on finding my assailant at the buck!

Anywho... Name is Marty... I'm a friend of Henry (ripmf66) and Curtis (maddogg#$@$).

I meant to use Henry as my refferer, but hit the enter button too soon :screwy:

Anywho... like my sig currently says... I took an 18 second truck and turned 13.7 last week... waiting on the bigger tune now.

Here's some video's, pictures, whatever of my SAGA lol
Cleanedup2.jpg

Driveway wrenching...
DSC00001.jpg

I do instructional video's for my powerstroke brethern.. .

old carnage... PMR block...

First start up after putting new motor back in...

First day after installing motor...

And finally ran it...

Yes, I redlighted, I know. The mustang deepstaged and I didn't know it was on autorun :doh:

lil smoke, luggy luggy...

Ran a 13.7 @ 97 @ 7600 lbs... dropping a few hundred, and adding about 80 more horses and will see what she does next time around!

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
no need to lighten it up marty just replace the ford emplem with a chevy one and it will drop .5 off your ET right there :jk:

o and :welcome7: youll find damn near everything anyone would want to know about a dmax over here.:hug:

:chevy:

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Haha, chevys are made from cheaper (lighter) parts :cool:

Ok, I think that's enough pokin... don't want to get everybody riled up at lil ole ford boy!

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Unlike you guys, I don't do my own custom tuning LOL. I leave that up to dp-tuner.

You were signed up over on the ORG with "EFI LIVE + Suncoast" in your sig... 2wd I later found out... with a few more things!

You and me both !

Most everything is in my sig here ;) and its still a 2wd :D

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
We wouldnt chage that would we larry:cool2:

Hey! I know you!

We spoke before about getting a 7.3 in the 12's...

Well I hit 13.7 with the PMR tuning at around 7600 lbs... should be real close to a 13 flat with my mods and a little diet.

How'd your customers truck fair?

NCT

May 15, 2007
Georgia
Your gonna need a helluva lot more than that to run a 13 flat. Not making fun, i use to have an 02 and bought 1 motor and 1 warrantied before i woke up. I was NCT on the diesel stop before it went down hill. Maybe you know my buddy Doodie or DoodiewithPMR's, over on PSN. Again not poking fun, I just know from experience that aint gonna cut it.

Maintain

<- Mustang GT LOL
May 12, 2008
Elkton, MD
Your gonna need a helluva lot more than that to run a 13 flat. Not making fun, i use to have an 02 and bought 1 motor and 1 warrantied before i woke up. I was NCT on the diesel stop before it went down hill. Maybe you know my buddy Doodie or DoodiewithPMR's, over on PSN. Again not poking fun, I just know from experience that aint gonna cut it.

Helluva lot more then....?

I know Doodie, we've spoken on a few occasions...

My endeavor has been chaulked full of "you can't do this, or that" but that hasn't stopped me yet.

Rather then preach this or that, I let the #'s speak for themselves. I believe I will be able to get to 13.1 or better on fuel alone in the temperatures I have to run in...

Welcome I know that truck thats one was way way behind me one night lol

ALOT has changed since that night and you know it! Whenever you're feeling frisky let me know, I'll drop to your weight and still be .5 seconds behind you :mad: :angel: