Duramaxdiesels.com Video #2

03GreenLB7

R-O-C-K in the U.S.A.
Jan 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
Haha, not one of those songs in the country version are actual country song. Well a country singer did a cover of a rock song, and the other song is Kenny Wayne Shepperad, who is a very well known in the blues community!

still some very good vids tho!

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Hard to find a good country song that has a fast enough tempo, I almost used some Eddie Rabbit, but the song was to damn short and I couldn't make it blend good. I am resending the metal version to Kat now, and I will fix the blurryness in the country version.

s3gulit

Teh Farmer
Dec 6, 2008
Illinois
ill be sure to let my trucks know their in a nonfarming video for once and maybe they'll give me a puff of black smoke finally lol.

03GreenLB7

R-O-C-K in the U.S.A.
Jan 16, 2009
Pittsburgh
looks like ill have to get off my ass, clean the truck and snap some pics! my buddy is pretty good with movies, maybe ill try and have him make one that has some action scenes

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
When I get back to the states I will post my full video, with all the vids you guys sent me, I just can't do it from this comp, I can only make them in 10MB sizes right now, but the full feature is done and saved I just can't post it. I will be goin on R and R in 7 weeks so it will be posted then.

squeeky

EAT BEEF!!
Feb 11, 2009
Grand Rivers, KY
That was a good video. Wish I could do something cool like that. I just know how to turn on the computer and go the internet. Not any of the tech stuff. Good Job...

clayt171

He's watching you
Aug 21, 2008
I O Way
Can't get to the top 2. Get a database error. So got to see the 1st half of the metal one. Guess I have to wait till I get home and try it then.

Sweet Vid!!