Duramaxdiesels.com Video #2

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:witch: is having computer issues. Give me a couple of minutes on Metal version:eek:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
The images were blurry/fuzzy on the country version.

How about adding Trace Adkins, "hauling one thing"

I'll check my hard drive for it, as long as it came out pre late 07 I have it, my music resource is a bit limited in Baghdad. I will fix the country vid don't know what the hell happened I told it to compress the file and it wouldn't stop:(

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I have it (the Trace Adkins song I was refering to) If you dont, tell me how to send it to you.

On edit.... It came out this year I think.... well cd says 08.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OK I will have to redo the metal one from home. Sorry for the guys, but I have to take my hubby dinner for his BD :D

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
:witch: is having computer issues. Give me a couple of minutes on Metal version:eek:

Do I need to resend the Metal version?

And I will fix the country version for yuo fellas, soory about that it was good on my laptop but it must have been runnin out of the movie maker program.

Last edited:

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Great job. What a bunch of good lookin trucks.

Yeah, bunch of awesome trucks.:D I made the cut in this video, even got to be the opening truck. :mike:

I would have to agree about it being a bit blurry. Still another awesome video. Thanks to all involved in making it.:hug:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Yeah, bunch of awesome trucks.:D I made the cut in this video, even got to be the opening truck. :mike:

I would have to agree about it being a bit blurry. Still another awesome video. Thanks to all involved in making it.:hug:

Me too, opening cut of the play section:beavisnbutthead::D