Duramax Engines

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
I have a connection on core motors. LB7,LLY and possibly LBZ it just depends on what he gets. I just bought one a LB7 for very little money and told my guy I would take all I can get. I want a LBZ so I may have some LB7,LLY's for sale. I will also be getting heads(mostly bare) I have to buy these by the truck load. What would be a fair price for a set of heads(bare and complete)? I just missed a NEW in the Create lly with everything on it for less than $3400!:mad: It was damaged in shipping and only had a broken oil sending unit broke in the block that needed drilled out and retapped!:( Hopefully I can get more of what I just got and I will pass the deals on to others. :hug:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
waiting on a whole 06 chassis with drive train from a friend with no body said he would hook me up at 2 to 3k, All I want is a short block since if im right the bottom ends are the same on the lbz just need the pickup wheel off my motor to use it.

duramaxin14

Just Keeping Up
May 25, 2007
Wauchula fl
Boy when money situation gets right i am thinking my bro wants another lly motor for a spare. So we will be getting with u in about 20 years:D

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Any chance I can get ONE rod?? This will benefit team salad members if I can get one!!

The days of 2600 dollar rods will be gone.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
The motor is in hand

I just got the first motor and it is a LLY not the LB7. Im not sure when or how many I will get but I will let everyone know when I get more. I will also have 4 sets of heads(bare). They would be good to send out to have done by Guy or others. Maybe Guy would be interesed in some cores? Wolf you can have a rod when I get a chance to pull this thing apart. If it will help with the price of rods I will help all I can. I have had many custom rods made for gas engines and I think what they are doing is a crime! I want rods for my build and not sure which way to go. Thanks Jeff