Dpc 2014

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Andrew with all your exotic work that you have now they might just take you next year. Of course you will have to change jobs first! :rofl:

Lmao i have no shot of anything with that penny paper magazine after the verbal battering i gave David Kennedy via cellular device last year. The hype around it is to spike magazine sales not to put on a legit comp.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Lmao i have no shot of anything with that penny paper magazine after the verbal battering i gave David Kennedy via cellular device last year. The hype around it is to spike magazine sales not to put on a legit comp.
If thats the case then the blue custom auto truck launching sideways in a cloud of smoke and tagging the wall should do the trick hahahaha

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
If thats the case then the blue custom auto truck launching sideways in a cloud of smoke and tagging the wall should do the trick hahahaha

To be honest, Custom Auto really isn't doing anything that anyone else wouldn't do. They obviously have an "in" there somehow and they are using it. That's not necessarily their fault. The fault is in the people running the magazine and the challenge. It's important for everyone to realize. This is not about the trucks, this is not about OR for the competitors/readers, it has nothing to do with bringing people who were "voted" in from all over the country. What it does have to do with is $$. Whatever can generate revenue for the magazine. The more people that feed into it, the more money they make.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I know their blue truck has had several different turbo setups put on it. At RMR they ran it and I don't think it ran faster than a 13 or 12. Said they were still dialing in the wastegates after they switched from a triple setup to a twin setup. Then they said their blue truck was their "test"" truck" for their new truck their building "the crippler". Say what you want but custom auto builds some cool stuff.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Cory Chomos that got in with his LML is also the owner of the Crippler. He has quite the fleet of dmaxes haha

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Seems like a good guy. I talked to him a bit over the past couple months. Hopefully he and Troy do well.

L0B6Z

Oct 19, 2013
oxford ny
lavon miller won the dyno(cummins)
shilo got 2nd
then another cummins
then another duramax

i dont know if cory is even competing. wiring problems

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Did anyone else hear that DPC/DPM was scoring the highest dyno winner based on their HP and TQ combined...?

Is that bullshit or what?