Diesel Army Dyno Day Series -- Need a few trucks to participate

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Mods: built engine, 100% injectors dual cp3, single 75mm Mike L transmission.

Estimated power: 785rwhp

Single cab long bed 4wd

More info would be great...how dyno would be run...what kind of dyno etc...

The Power Automedia shop has a Dynojet 224xLC chassis dyno. This is a 2,000 horsepower, 200 mph dynojet in-ground dyno. Our shop guys have made hundreds of pulls and are very expereinced.

Once everyone is at the event, we will take a few group photos of the trucks lined up and everyone around their trucks. Then the camera crew will interview each owner to get a personal story that they can work with. Watch one of these videos to get a better idea of the type of story that will come out of it.

While the camera crew is interviewing people, we will be shooting the trucks and hooking them up to the dyno. Our shop guys will be making all pull. Only Power Automedia employees are allowed in the shop while pulls are being made (gotta love California insurance). There is absolutely no cost to participate, outside of your time and fuel to get to the event.

This will be less of a competition, we aren't looking for the highest horsepower truck in the country, we are looking for a good mix of trucks and horsepower. I know this is different than what most of you think of when you hear dyno day. That is my bad. I should have said dyno story or something similar because this isn't a competition or 3 pulls for $75 type of event. We are trying to put together a great story that people will find interesting.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I'm actually located in Texas (DFW Area). I'm sure we will be doing some stuff around here at some point. This type of story needs video and we cannot fly a camera crew out to another location.

I saw you where located in ft worth area. I've got a built truck that I just finished along with a buddy that just was just in 2013 DPC. I'm sure I can get some guys together. Let me know.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Oh I'm I'm in granbury, bout 30 min away from ft worth. There is a dyno hear also if needed. What about going to a track, or is just dyno videos y'all want?