Diesel Army Dyno Day Series -- Need a few trucks to participate

Hey Guys,

We want to do the next installment of our dyno series and we need a few trucks to participate. Here is a link to the first one we did.

I'm looking for 5 or 6 medium to high horsepower trucks that are willing to meet up on a Sunday in Murrieta, CA. We are looking at having the dyno day mid January (official date is being finalized now).

Idaho Rob pointed me this direction and said I should check with you guys to see if you would be interested. So, anyone interested?

Please let me know what mods have been done, estimated horsepower, mileage, vehicle configuration (regular cab, crew, short or long bed etc), and if you have any photos we would love to see them.

Thanks

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Love to come out but too close to my wedding day. Ya'll have fun and let us know how it goes!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys. I must have my setting wrong. I'm not getting an e-mail alert when someone replies.

Anyways onto the fun stuff! Right now we are looking to have the dyno on Sunday the 19th of January. As mentioned before, we are only looking to have a hand full of trucks to participate in the story. We can only video so many.

I need to check with management to see if there is a limit on spectators.

Ok guys, boss said spectators yes, just not allowed inside when any truck is pulling for insurance reasons.

Also, I need to start narrowing down which trucks will be pulling. Those that can make it Sunday January 19th, please let me know the following info:
mods have been done;
estimated horsepower (ball park doesn't have to be exact;
mileage (ball park doesn't have to be exact);
vehicle configuration (regular cab, crew, short or long bed etc);

Also, if you have any photos we would love to see them. Link or e-mail works. My e-mail is dieselarmy at powerautomedia dot com.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well Sunday will not work for me. Also, if my truck is being touched in any kind of way; I will not be asked to step outside. I will be with my truck. Never been to a dyno day with these kind of rules. Dyno days should be done on Saturdays.

BHoward6.6

West Coast
Feb 9, 2011
Huntington Beach, CA
mods have been done;
SoCal Diesel stage 2 motor, 70% over injectors, 483 DBW & 4094 va stage2 turbo's, MikeL trans. and way to much more to list.

estimated horsepower;

mileage;

vehicle configuration;
Crew cab long bed.