D'bag Audi A8

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sooooooo. Now what?

Come up with solutions to problems we face or figure out a new part/procedure that could help our trucks perform even better?

Ya know.....something that furthers Duramax Performance, not sets it back....

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
Had to go all serious on us....I've had to many encounters with a holes wanting to fight because I got in there face about blowing smoke. These retards just don't get it

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
On the 4th of July, me and my family coming home from a friends house got stuck behind some young kids in there trucks. While waiting for a train to pass these morons start giving it the gas and smoking us out. I honk the horn and tell them to get some proper tuning. All I got were three 18- 20 something's flipping me off and wanting to know if I wanted some.

ironmax

chock full of goodies
Jul 7, 2010
Col. Ohio
Pry didn't garner any respect since I was in my odyssey and not the truck, but I have 4 kids and the wife. Not to many options

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Hey this is supposed to be a Smokeout message I set my Smokeout yeah I should take the highroad yeah I should of this yeah I should of that but I didn't I'm a youngster I'm only 31 I have a truck that does 13 seconds I'll give a shit you don't ****ing tread on me. And that's my mentality I'm still rebel flag from the south just don't tread on me. And that's the way it is don't create a page where you going to sit there and bang on me if you're going to bang on me you guys and go **** yourselves

This , is a comma
This . is a period.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Sounds like the creator of this thread was the douche bag all along. :thumb:

Just because someone has a 100k+ luxury car doesn't mean they are some stuck up douchebag.... they might just have more money than you lol.

I know plenty of people with nice cars 130k+ and they don't think its anything special. Most I know have a pickup truck they enjoy driving even more than their car.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
This , is a comma
This . is a period.
06f24ed9a34d48c1fce66c4f0d2ffe81.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk