D'bag Audi A8

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.
So I'm driving down the freeway just minding my own business, I change lanes and apparently I threw a little bit of smoke on this Audi A8 apparently the guy thought his car was gold, he came up next to me and flip me off and then ran me all the way to the shoulder so I said OK so I turned up my DSP switch to level five my Max effort tune to show this guy what real smoke was about, let's just say you never passed me again he kept his distance LMFAO. Now for the record I am not that guy that smokes out cars randomly but when you're in A-hole you get what you got coming :roflmao:

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
last one who tried to run me off the road had a tire swirl mark from front fender to rear bumper. takes a lot to push 7200lbs sideways:D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
High road of running him over after he tried to force you off the road?

An A8 couldnt push one of our trucks off the road if it tried. But I'd have probably backed off, as thats what I've been trained to do professionally.

Does this now make me a "hater"? (I think thats what disagreeing with the young masses is called now).

Last edited:

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.
Hey this is supposed to be a Smokeout message I set my Smokeout yeah I should take the highroad yeah I should of this yeah I should of that but I didn't I'm a youngster I'm only 31 I have a truck that does 13 seconds I'll give a shit you don't ****ing tread on me. And that's my mentality I'm still rebel flag from the south just don't tread on me. And that's the way it is don't create a page where you going to sit there and bang on me if you're going to bang on me you guys and go **** yourselves

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Hey this is supposed to be a Smokeout message I set my Smokeout yeah I should take the highroad yeah I should of this yeah I should of that but I didn't I'm a youngster I'm only 31 I have a truck that does 13 seconds I'll give a shit you don't ****ing tread on me. And that's my mentality I'm still rebel flag from the south just don't tread on me. And that's the way it is don't create a page where you going to sit there and bang on me if you're going to bang on me you guys and go **** yourselves

Good lord, how hammered where you when you made this post. :roflmao:

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.
I've had a few but my ass stands don't create a post that is going to conflict interest I am who I am and that's Who I am I'm not going to cencsor myself sober or drunk because some other old-school guys don't aprove with what I did if they were in my situation they don't know what's going to happen they don't know how they would deal with it it was an immediate road rage thing I did what I did and I'm not going to sit there and defend it

Socal_Dirtymax

02 2500 HD CC/SB
Sep 9, 2015
Riverside CA.
Nope I'll be the same way in the morning like I said I am who I am and I won't change for anyone this is a page for smoke outs and I did so if you have a problem with that then I'm sorry

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Nope I'll be the same way in the morning like I said I am who I am and I won't change for anyone this is a page for smoke outs and I did so if you have a problem with that then I'm sorry

Go with your feelings, they're right all the time in your case and I'll take the last 2 words as an admission of who you truly are......:rofl: