LBZ: danville 2.5 turbo??

nc-12vpower

Mar 25, 2013
NC
he wins with those slick tail tires, i know him and jason went back and forth last year beating each other. I beat him by 40ft in april, so i should be right there with wade, but i want the other night haha.. he got me by 30ft i think.

Operator1

Nov 20, 2009
NC
I expect to see some close pulls with you, Jason and dad. He had a little technical difficulty in April. The nut behind the wheel didn't compress the 4lo button. That Danville turbo sounds like a nice piece, and a lot more legal than some of the guys are using.

Last edited:

onedirtymax

Feb 9, 2011
Go ahead and get you one Wester, you got it. Easy Wade lol. I've been working 12 hour days 6 days a week but thats about over so I should make everyone from here on out. Chad you are definitely right about that.

nc-12vpower

Mar 25, 2013
NC
I don't think it'll help much with stock fuel. Don't feel bad Jason me and you will be battling for 4th place.

nc-12vpower

Mar 25, 2013
NC
yeah it was strong. If one of our dmax's had a 2.6 charger like him we would be blowing him out of the water, and then he would say we are cheating. i beat him after he pulled the second time but of course they take your furthest pull.

i said 4th place beceause its a tight pull between us. im thinking my tires are killing me as far as hooking up like it needs to