Congrats Larry and Julie.
Did you ever figure out whos daughter that was in the pictures? :angel::rofl:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
Couldn't you answer that for us? Do you have his truck ? :devil:

He is to smart for that. I would have "decorated" it. Shoe polish, beer cans on strings, pic of a shotgun in the back window. Ya know, make it look purdy:D but alass, he took the keys:mad: I will fix it though I promise, nothing gets by like this without some kind of retribution:thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
That won't ever happen. He gets up before the chickens just to keep up his post count:rofl:

Lol some inside gifting has helped him. From me passing him right away. I was right there and bam gifted again lol. But at the rate he is at he will pass Kat soon he is very close to her count now.

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
But at the rate he is at he will pass Kat soon he is very close to her count now.

:eek: I wonder how much the internet is going to cost me on the cruise the end of August:eek: The WWW will not be over taken :witch:

:spit::spit::spit:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Yea, that would be bad. Just give yourself about 1500 more posts before you leave:thumb:

Nope...

Actually I couldn't change it even it I wanted to. Rob is the only one with the "Good Buttons" to dink with me or Pat. Heck I couldn't even ban Pat if he pissed me off :spit: