Concealed Carry Holsters

frankenstien

May 25, 2015
Fairbanks,Alaska
I use a Raven Concealment holster for my H&K USP 45, It has a 10 degree forward cant, i have been using it for about 3 ish years, i carry it at about 4 o'clock.

I also have one for my sig 226 tacops, same deal and carry position.

I buybmy pants one size bigger(36) to acommidate the pistol IWB, also using a Wilderness Tactical belt. Finding the right holster will makr a world of difference when carrying IWB, The Raven holsters can be changed to OWB also

chrisuns

Sep 11, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I use a Bianchi model 100 for my Glock 32 at the 4-0'clock position. I'm roughly 5'8" 160lbs 30" waist with an athletic build. You'll forget you're wearing it standing up, but sitting all the way back in a seat or in a car for that matter is VERY uncomfortable - I immediately take my gun out while driving and put it in the cup holder slot.

A slimline Glock is in my future for this reason. A 32 is way too wide for my build in the summer. Winter carry, I wear suits or vests so a more practical holsters can be used.

Unless others have better ideas? I don't like the idea of a gun near my crotch - I just can't do it.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I have a crossbreed style Kholster IWB for my full size M&P I carry at 3:00. It's fine most of the time other then sometimes when I sit down. I'm very thin though at 5'10" 140lbs. and don't worry about printing. Most don't even notice when I open carry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
The Galco V-Hawk is the best IWB holster I have found for my P229. The belt loops are far apart so it doesn't rock all over the place and it stays put. A good belt is also super important. I have a 5.11 Casual Leather belt, and the difference between it and a regular leather belt with regards to support was amazing.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

bfmine

Sep 11, 2011
Cape cod,ma
I carry a STEALTHGEARUSA AIWB Actually have 2. One for a g19. One for a kahr pm9. Also have a 32 waist. It's very comfortable and very concealable I'd recommend it

bfmine

Sep 11, 2011
Cape cod,ma
Radom pic to get my midsection off tapatalk
7d7d77ac100585687d60b436244b927f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a hillarywater bottle?

glazier606

Jun 21, 2015
I started using the original Urban Carry with my G43, I have the new version of the Urban Carry now. By far the most comfortable concealed carry holster I have ever wore. I wouldn't want to carry a big gun deep concealed though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Nice thing about not being so little..... FNX .45 in a Vedder. Can't even see it....decided this was slightly more practical than a Ruger Redhawk Alaskan .44mag:D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
pu$$y :roflmao: :D

:rofl:. I did carry it for a while, but last time I checked, there wasn't much in the way of pissed of Kodiak's wandering our city streets....figured it was a little overkill for anything short the Big Show trying to mess with me:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
:rofl:. I did carry it for a while, but last time I checked, there wasn't much in the way of pissed of Kodiak's wandering our city streets....figured it was a little overkill for anything short the Big Show trying to mess with me:D

hey i tried carrying a ruger .357 6" barrel for a while. didnt quite work out well as a concealed carry on me :roflmao::roflmao:

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Now that you carry a weapon comes the caveat, what do you say or not say IF you shoot someone in self defense or protecting another person. I have a suggestion, nothing and state you need to speak to lawyer before making ANY statement to law enforcement.

Or, my life or the other persons life was in imminent danger then invoke you lawyer's right to remain silent and then STFU and don't make statements to anyone other than your lawyer....:thumb:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Now that you carry a weapon comes the caveat, what do you say or not say IF you shoot someone in self defense or protecting another person. I have a suggestion, nothing and state you need to speak to lawyer before making ANY statement to law enforcement.

Or, my life or the other persons life was in imminent danger then invoke you lawyer's right to remain silent and then STFU and don't make statements to anyone other than your lawyer....:thumb:

Good info. I watch a show called Stop The Threat and they talk about this often. They have lawyers, ex-police, current police etc. on there and they say each bullet you fire has $100K attached to it. I pray I never ever never have to use my weapon to defend myself or my family but if I need to I will.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

As the old saying goes, I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

UGAfsuFAN

Sep 29, 2015
Between VA Beach & Tallahassee
I hope these show up....

I work on military bases away from home. So when I'm traveling this is the holster I use. Fits directly under the steering column. And since I work on military bases, they tend to frown on me carrying a piece on base. So I have to leave it behind daily. Kinda sucks but I like my job.

91d0a0b2b3d9785e05329af7ab82b38b.jpg
56bf28b8f499909cc0b30a86f099fe57.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
If/when I ever start regularly carrying concealed, I'll do so while simultaneously joining the USCCA. They provide you lawyers immediately, give cash for bonds/legal fees/etc. in the event you do have to use deadly force on someone. Just seems like smart insurance. I'd recommend you all look into them if you carry regularly.