clutch kits and tc patc or red eagle

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
Umm ya

I have almost no clue what the 1st post said.

On the disabled/grammar/spelling thing. I can't spell shit and hell I have Dyslexia and have had problems all my life with it. I should have not passed English Class but was pushed by. Now what I do it use FireFox as it has a Spell checker built into it that helps a lot. Next I re-read any question I post on any forum out aloud to make sure it makes sense.

If you have more then one "?" to ask at a time maybe put one on each line and number them. This helps you and us as we can number the answers.

Ok so this is what I get after more then 5 reads of the post.

This Line I will call it is asking more then one thing I think.

"which clutch kit patc offers all alto power paks for c1 -c5 with complete seals and pistons 1014.00 any one use this ?"

Q#1a Which clutch pack kit offers Alto Power packs for the C1,C2,C3,C4 and C5. Also has the seals and pistons for the price of $1014.00?

Q#1b Has anyone used this kit?

A#1a Where did you look this up to get the price and info. If you know a price you should know what the kit has in it.

A#1b No as we do not know what kit it is and where it is from.

Screw this my head hurts now.

To start get a ATSG manual then see what you are getting into.

From there I say get a kit from SunCoast or PPE hell you may like ATS

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
My right foot weighs too much. :(

Seriously, Tips For Posting To Get Help:

1) Ask 1 or 2 questions per post. Answers are often very involved, and few folk want to write a 10-page reply.

2) Don't take other members too seriously, or for that matter, yourself. There is a huge amount of knowledge here, and folk are often happy to share it, but we do this stuff for free, so we like to have a little fun.

3) Make sure you acknowledge (thx) those who help. That's all the pay they get.

4) Use the return key often. Clumps of text are difficult to read. In theory, each new idea in a post is a new paragraph.

5) Avoid getting angry at a computer screen. I need help with this myself. You can't tell the normal human communication quirks on the web, like tone, facial expression, etc. Sometimes we all misread a post and take it the wrong way.

6) Contribute. Helping others is the best way to insure there is help avail when you need it.

7) Have fun. We aren't curing cancer here, and the only things we try to launch into space are connecting rods. So keeping a light-hearted attitude is a critical component; it's no laughing matter, or at least not with most my comedy.

That is all.:thumb:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I don't give a rats ass if you are disabled. You are a Dick. You are trying to mix and match shit that will not work. I have a disabled son and I don't cry about it. I take care of him and that's my business and not anyone elses.
Your attitude sucks. I, nor anyone else here made you disabled so why play this card on us? Go buy your shit anywhere you want and make it work as best you can. I don't give a ---k.
I also suggest to tone down your bullshit or I will make you disappear.
You call us names and you talk about looking straight in the eye. Come look into my eyes asshole. Most guys here have built their own transmissions with help from guys like me and others and they know what it takes and what is involved. Don't call them names.
Now, apologize or GTFO.

:eek::eek: Holey ship shit! Did someone piss in your transmission fluid or what? I hope I don't piss you off! :roflmao:

403turbo

<--It's whats for dinner!
Aug 3, 2009
DPRNY
I don't give a rats ass if you are disabled. You are a Dick. You are trying to mix and match shit that will not work. I have a disabled son and I don't cry about it. I take care of him and that's my business and not anyone elses.
Your attitude sucks. I, nor anyone else here made you disabled so why play this card on us? Go buy your shit anywhere you want and make it work as best you can. I don't give a ---k.
I also suggest to tone down your bullshit or I will make you disappear.
You call us names and you talk about looking straight in the eye. Come look into my eyes asshole. Most guys here have built their own transmissions with help from guys like me and others and they know what it takes and what is involved. Don't call them names.
Now, apologize or GTFO.

Ya know Mike, you really shouldn't keep things all bottled up like that.....you need to express yourself.....:roflmao:

I'm with you Mike, I spent years working with people that had a variety of disabilities from mild to profound, and not one of them used it as an excuse.

That being said, there are asshats in every walk of life....

givmiabrke

Oct 9, 2009
never called anyone names riff raff is not a name!
could see that you would not be a good candidate for a disabilty !!
you may see it mike ...and have empathy or even sympathy but to live it is a whole
different story!!
how would you like to live life from a chair?
lose all of the physical side to life?
pay someone to do stuff ...maybe like rebuild your tranny?
with all of your knowledge?
you maybe could wear my shoes for a while ... then you would givmiabrke!!
did not mean to piss anyone off
have a great day!!!
choose not to help ...it's ok ..it won't kill me!!...it just will make my tranny slip!!
ppe,suncoast,patc,rev max and all others usually use alto ,raybestos,or borg warner
cluches bet they are red eagle is all i was saying doesn't matter who gets em for you they come from the same manufacturer!
i never directly came out and was name calling ,,was put down for to many questions!!
looks like you're gettin to much sun
jesus loves you but i'm his favorite!! god will help me!!

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
never called anyone names riff raff is not a name!
could see that you would not be a good candidate for a disabilty !!
you may see it mike ...and have empathy or even sympathy but to live it is a whole
different story!!
how would you like to live life from a chair?
lose all of the physical side to life?
pay someone to do stuff ...maybe like rebuild your tranny?
with all of your knowledge?
you maybe could wear my shoes for a while ... then you would givmiabrke!!
did not mean to piss anyone off
have a great day!!!
choose not to help ...it's ok ..it won't kill me!!...it just will make my tranny slip!!
ppe,suncoast,patc,rev max and all others usually use alto ,raybestos,or borg warner
cluches bet they are red eagle is all i was saying doesn't matter who gets em for you they come from the same manufacturer!
i never directly came out and was name calling ,,was put down for to many questions!!
looks like you're gettin to much sun
jesus loves you but i'm his favorite!! god will help me!!

sounds like you need to meet a guy named mike. he's in a chair, and never mentions one thing about it. doesnt expect sympathy and sure doesnt accept it. oh, and he does all his own work on his truck....

givmiabrke

Oct 9, 2009
you can't handle the truth!
appreciate what you have take no one or nothing for granted!
wide open till you see god then tap the brake a lil!
thanks guys!!
i do appreciate your time and thoughts positive or negative!!!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
sounds like you need to meet a guy named mike. he's in a chair, and never mentions one thing about it. doesnt expect sympathy and sure doesnt accept it. oh, and he does all his own work on his truck....

x2, Ive never heard one peep from Meyers about what he can and cant do due to his disability, hell i didnt even know he was in a wheel chair till i first met him at a NHRDA event two years ago. I really dislike people who play the "poor me" card over and over again. theres other poeple out there worse off than you givmibrk that dont whine and play on peoples hearts or goodwill.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
heard that. i didnt know he was in a chair till someone asked how he controls the truck...and i was like wtf do you mean???? then i found out he was in a wheelchair. had no idea because i've never heard him bring it up....unlike someone else

givmiabrke

Oct 9, 2009
i was never playin cards ! or lookin for any sympathy!
just making statements ! trying to give you a lil insight into your life!!
be thankful! not hurtful! anyone can be a jerk!!
jesus loves you but i'm hid favorite

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i was never playin cards ! or lookin for any sympathy!
just making statements ! trying to give you a lil insight into your life!!
be thankful! not hurtful! anyone can be a jerk!!
jesus loves you but i'm hid favorite

Dude, are you ok? I really mean it too... Leave god out of a transmission tell all thread as well please.

MOD powa! :roflmao:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Heres the thing,

Your post(s) are hard to read ,follow, and you asked way to many questions all at once. Also whom ever your buying your rebuild kit from should be able to answer all of your questions.

There are vendors here that sell everything that you need or could want and also offer expert advice after the sale. So what you've done from what it appears is bargain shopped for parts elsewhere and have come here for expert advice.

Not that you cannot do that or should not but IF you do you should be extremely cordial and ask questions clearly and perhaps one at a time not all bunched up in a mess.

Anyway good luck to ya.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Dude, are you ok? I really mean it too... Leave god out of a transmission tell all thread as well please.