Casper & I go 120.490 mph

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We went to LACR this morning with a crappy DA of 3690 ft and no track prep Since I knew the traction was bad because our corvette friends where running .2 to .3 slower, I didn't launch hard enough.

1.970 6oft
7.732 @ 95.038
11.820 @ 120.490

I make the first pass in Casper. McRat goes to make the 2nd pass. I hear POP and see a bunch of white smoke

I thought that Casper was toast.... Then I see him drive back to the pits 10 minutes later he just blew off the bottom of inter-cooler boot But he ran over the clamp and we had to call it a day.

Still a good day

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
How did you do in your Car ? :driving:

I'm typing from Vegas right now...The car wasn't nearly as close as we hoped, about par for the course with my buddy...Got the chassis certified and tech'd today and we're going back in the morning to run it...Probably 2 burnouts and 1st gear launches just to get a feel for it...It looks and sounds unbelievable, so we're pretty happy about that...There are some pro teams testing Fuel, Alcohol, PS and PS bikes this weekend...John Force's operation with 9 tractor trailers are here :eek: ...I'll let you know what kind of 60' times I can get...Glad to hear it went well in Palmdale...

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I'm typing from Vegas right now...The car wasn't nearly as close as we hoped, about par for the course with my buddy...Got the chassis certified and tech'd today and we're going back in the morning to run it...Probably 2 burnouts and 1st gear launches just to get a feel for it...It looks and sounds unbelievable, so we're pretty happy about that...There are some pro teams testing Fuel, Alcohol, PS and PS bikes this weekend...John Force's operation with 9 tractor trailers are here :eek: ...I'll let you know what kind of 60' times I can get...Glad to hear it went well in Palmdale...

Sounds like a blast :D LV when prep'd is an awesome track :driving:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Hmmm Casper mph is right on top of meanie time for a sts turbo kit or aps

Actually Casper has 4 mph on my best pass at the same track :eek: :(

60' = 1.612, 1/8th = 7.444, 1/4th = 11.640 @ 116.031 on 01/08/06...ET Street

Time for something just not sure what yet :lildevil:

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
:frog: I think it's more he doesn't want to put up with the hamsters by himself ;) :rofl:
You are probably right.
I had 3 boys this weekend, my 8 yr old son, and 7 yr old, and 9 yr old nephews. I took them to a model train show in Columbus, and I could have pulled what little hair I have left out. (Well between them, and the 3-4 inches of snow. It will never cease to amaze me to see the idiots on the road that forget how to drive from one snow till the next. Although this was the first real snow of the winter.)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
You are probably right.
I had 3 boys this weekend, my 8 yr old son, and 7 yr old, and 9 yr old nephews. I took them to a model train show in Columbus, and I could have pulled what little hair I have left out. (Well between them, and the 3-4 inches of snow. It will never cease to amaze me to see the idiots on the road that forget how to drive from one snow till the next. Although this was the first real snow of the winter.)

Sounds like the drivers and rain in CA :rolleyes:

All joking a side. Sometimes I don't know how he puts up me. To say I'm a little stubborn at times is an understatement :eek:

Casper at this point is an unproven quantity. In the past with all the our vehicles he would normally make the first pass to make sure it was safe, after major changes where made. Yesterday I didn't give him that option.

He didn't try to stop me. But just took a little more precaution with me then he normally would.

I guess I'm pretty lucky :D