Help: can someone help me out? Diesel Place???

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I got a couple of time outs, usually for posting what Rickd thought at the time were a bit too reveling pictures. I had a set of, "twins" I was especially fond of. :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I got a couple of time outs, usually for posting what Rickd thought at the time were a bit too reveling pictures. I had a set of, "twins" I was especially fond of. :D

I take it they had nipples on them? Don't think Nathan installs those in his kits.:rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I got banned with no proof (they made a mistake and couldnt own up to it) so I went and caused them some issues and still do when bored lol. they said they 'thunder strucked' me and I would never be able to login in again, yet I am still posting over there once in awhile :spit: Oh and its a crime I am committing too :rofl:

I wouldnt worry too much Ben, I think they are trying to kick knowledgeable guys off so the mods can act like they know everything and sell there shit to all the n00bs.

There isnt much NEW info over there worth a damn any way. They banned everyone that provided anything that could actually keep that place afloat. :thumb:

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
Ahh this is BULLSHIT. You get a vacation for publicly calling a retard a dipshit (out of ALL the shit you say over there) and I get banned permanently for privately calling out TwistedLogic as the scammer he has proven to be. Damnit Ben they must really like you but I know differently :spit:

And BTW it is all Randy Fat Sack's doings. Hes ruined that place.

Anyways do any of you know how to make a smoke switch? :happy2:

Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
im waitin for the day they decide my ass needs to go. I always post in the suspesion area tryin to help these new guys get stuff set up right on their trucks but of course i get the guy who thinks he knows all, chimes in, and has to go on with a bullcrap explination as to how im wrong and hes right. Obvioulsy i dont kow all and ill admit fault or not post if i dont know but ill fight to the death if i know im right and the OP is gettin fed the wrong info. one of these times, arguin with the dumbass is gunna get me kicked off too. Oh well, their loss ben. We enjoy your company here :hug:

Last edited:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I need to set it up so that I charge for all of the guys that PM me asking for tech help over there as they get tired of the know-it-alls that give BS answers. When blueburry made mod I should have left, but I guess it's like a train wreck "You just can't look away".

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas

I remember those. Use to love checkin out the new material.... :D

mtjasper

Soot for Brains
Apr 14, 2010
Hmmmm?
Ban.png

Ill be back on monday, only a few people that really matter over there to me, or else i wouldnt care, my days of trouble making are over ;)

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
wait, how did you get into the moderators back room? And how did they catch you?? Im confused??

Last edited:

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
OMG so they give you a temp MT? Goddamn I must have REALLY pissed in Stewbabys cheerios. **** them anyways. If I ever see either one of them I will...... cant say cause Im sure their nerd asses will make it a lawsuit or something :hug:

Horsehaulin

May 5, 2008
Hey Chris, you arent helping my cause at all! :rofl:

To the rest of the members of DP that share a name here. I see most of you post good tech on DP and I dont have any problems with anyone over there. Please dont hate on the site when here as it makes no sense. I would never talk crap about Pat or Kat (I like them both!) or their site, no matter what the situation.

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
Tony..... Randy and Stew BOTH have my number. They can reach me anytime if they have the balls to sort this out like men but I wont hold my breath. I just want everyone to be treated fairly. Ben is brash like myself but he holds a wealth of info as other that have been banned before do. Like Pat.....who the hell bans Pat?! Lol. Its only hurting DP without these members as they dont ask about smoke switches and what exhaust to run..... They make the tech thats there now. We all know the 110K+ member number is BS. Hell half are probably banned...lol. Its just hard when you give so much to make something better and then get shitted on. But this whole topic is a dead horse and will never get anywhere. Im glad I made the friends I did while I was there though as I still talk to them. You included Tony ;)

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
well I got banned again for arguing with that dickcheese kyle. Blueburby or whatever the hell his name is told me AND kyle to grow up and "act like men" (even though hes younger than me)......so kyle stays and I get banned? I dont understand kyle. Hes a "section leader" whatever the hell that means and he still stoops down to my level and argues with me....about that stupid MANual transmission kool-aid he drinks by the gallon, of all things.

Then Im the one who gets banned? WTF. If he cant be a mature staff member than they need to tell him to piss off and join the regular member group. With the exception of a few, the moderators over there are like policemen on a power trip. Either they were picked on as a kid or dont have any friends, they finally get in a position of some "power" (I use that term lightly, you're an unpaid moderator on an internet forum, thats like 1000 steps below a mall security guard) and they think they are really great...

I wouldnt care except I had a guy that I was PM'ing back and forth about a transmission build on DP and now I cant answer his PM's.

Last edited:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
You guys keep bashing the DP, randy's gunna bring his rainbow posse back here to lay down the law. Its been awhile since you messed with them hasnt it Mike? :rofl:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
well I got banned again for arguing with that dickcheese kyle. Blueburby or whatever the hell his name is told me AND kyle to grow up and "act like men" (even though hes younger than me)......so kyle stays and I get banned? I dont understand kyle. Hes a "section leader" whatever the hell that means and he still stoops down to my level and argues with me....about that stupid MANual transmission kool-aid he drinks by the gallon, of all things.

Then Im the one who gets banned? WTF. If he cant be a mature staff member than they need to tell him to piss off and join the regular member group. With the exception of a few, the moderators over there are like policemen on a power trip. Either they were picked on as a kid or dont have any friends, they finally get in a position of some "power" (I use that term lightly, you're an unpaid moderator on an internet forum, thats like 1000 steps below a mall security guard) and they think they are really great...

I wouldnt care except I had a guy that I was PM'ing back and forth about a transmission build on DP and now I cant answer his PM's.

The bluby guy told you to grow up, and in the same post used the words "pee pee" :rofl: Them mods are something else over there.