Help: can someone help me out? Diesel Place???

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
so apparently I was banned from DP? I have NO idea why? :confused:

It says I "insulted member jon5212"????? I have absolutely no idea who the hell 'jon5212' is.

Anytime I get into anything remotely "argumentative" with anyone or give someone a "short" response, I usually remember who....and this jon5212 isnt ringing any bells.

WTF no warning PM, no "heres why", no nothing etc... I am so confused.

Can someone please help me out and maybe find out WHY I was banned so I dont have to sit here racking my brain trying to figure out WTF I did wrong...????? :confused::confused::confused:

thanks
ben

Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Originally Posted by jon5212 View Post
I wouldn't trust my sister driving for a year in my 400+ horsepower camaro to begin with so weak attempt pal.

this has nothing to do with hp/go-power, dipshit.

and no, im not impressed that your LS1 has 400rwhp. So do thousands of other ones. L92 heads and a cam will put any gen III V8 at 400rwhp whoptee doo.

ben

This one maybe?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Probably has to do with this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon5212
I wouldn't trust my sister driving for a year in my 400+ horsepower camaro to begin with so weak attempt pal.

and no, im not impressed that your LS1 has 400rwhp. So do thousands of other ones. L92 heads and a cam will put any gen III V8 at 400rwhp whoptee doo.

ben

I hardly even go over there anymore, mods are really something especially that Randy the Hack guy. No good threads and as you can see, the newer members are a wee bit touchy. Sure Jon5212 cried foul to one of the mods. I'd respond to the mod and say f**k you strong letter to follow.:thumb:

n0useforaname

knows your mom
Apr 16, 2009

ben

This could of possibly just made my morning:rofl:

jnieberlein

Secret Squirrel Diesel
Aug 17, 2009
West By God
maybe this will help

Duratothemax?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apperantly Ben has offend someone in an off topic post, He is really sorry and would like to be unbanned from the DP, Ben has done a lot for this site over the years and many have benifited from his knowledge and input, If you could find it in your hearts to let ben back it would be most appreciated Thanks

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3887511#post3887511

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
haha ahh ok now I remember. I really dont care, its not like I needed the DP for anything last night, I do know what to do if my LLY wont go over 2000 rpm, and Im not worried about 'how big a tune I can put on my allison before it limps' because I have a built trans. It is something to pass the time though, but I guess thats good because instead I went out to the shop and got more projects done for customers...

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I just go on there when I need to sell something really. I wish I was a vendor for edge tuners on there. :spit:

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
I don't get the rules. Some guy (confrontational) said to me in a thread that I should contribute something and not do any ball washing? So wouldn't that be a violation? And you call a guy a dipshit and get a 2 day ban. I would say they don't like you at all :rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
The DP has really gone to pot since it was sold. All the damn ads and half the time you when you click on User CP to do something that damn ad ribbon cover it up so you can't see what you are trying to click on. The for sale section is about all I bother with anymore as well, that and the Portland Chapter thread on the local stuff. Always fun to read what Ben is posting, but getting a time out for calling a guy a dipshit when he is one. That's pretty lame, the guy should probably never venture over to CompD, those good old boys would have a field day with him over there.:D

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
like I said, I really dont care, im plenty busy enough with projects and trucks here... when I said 'can someone help me out' I just meant can someone fill me in as to why I got banned. :D