Calling out NWTDIESEL

Newly

• Has sniffed to many Purple paint fumes

Votes: 53 49.1%
  • Is just misunderstood

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Will get owned if he shows up a weekend on the Edge

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Needs to learn MPH is for slow imports to brag about.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
You are talkng alot of Smack lately Newly , I have never had a problem with you but I am starting too ,You seem to have a chip on your shoulder lately and i am sick of the attitude. Bring your truck too weekend on the edge..... we can line em up and my stock motor truck is going to make your full tilt ATS Show Queen truck look really silly ! Or as it was put in the thread that sent me over the edge " put up or shut up " ?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Stock??? :confused:

01 DMAX 2500 HD , MPI Twins with a custom Gillett Diesel built S366 16cm over S480 T6 , RDL race headers ,PPE dual CP3, BIGDIPPER 45% over's , Suncoast stage 3 1055 converter , Mike L trans cooler with C3 oiler , Banks Technicooler ,Caltracs , MITUSA lift pump , LBZ Reg, Eaton Tru Trac QA1 Double Adjustable shocks , 5'' Turbo back 5" stack , EFI live , Helwig sway bars , SD centerlink , Cognito steering braces, Cognito hd tie rods, Criogenic cross drilled/slotted rotors, EBC pads, air bags , 3" drop, Toyo Proxes 295/45r20 ....... 305/45R18 Mickey Tomson's drag radials

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I will be shure to tie my Mcrat racng knee pads to my bumper so you can see them the whole way down the track :rofl:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

You are talkng alot of Smack lately Newly , I have never had a problem with you but I am starting too ,You seem to have a chip on your shoulder lately and i am sick of the attitude. Bring your truck too weekend on the edge..... we can line em up and my stock motor truck is going to make your full tilt ATS Show Queen truck look really silly ! Or as it was put in the thread that sent me over the edge " put up or shut up " ?

he never said his truck was stock

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
oh this is great! im glad someone else is tired of this toolbag always running his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.