Buyers Beware!!!! Boostlee93

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm pissed at myself for pointing my brother in his direction. I have been on this site for quite a while now. I looked his info over decently but I guess not good enough. My brother is not on this site but between the two of them in Florida they both own a quite a few trucks and move a lot of parts. The brother this happened to is a major custom truck fabricator in the Orlando area and this makes this site look really bad. It's really shitty

The site didn't sell it to you some scumbag piece of sh?t did.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Staff....please consider changing the Forum rules to add in minimum post counts and membership time in order to use the Sale area. Too many of these threads popping up here.

Rule of thumb....NEVER buy anything from anyone who signs up on an internet forum primarily to sell things (check their previous posts first) and NEVER buy from someone with minimal posts (means they dont contribute so have no reputation).

Sorry to hear this jerk is stinging people. I hope you all get your transactions resolved to your liking.

X2:thumb: He is still lurking in this thread why dont he have the balls to post his side of the story?

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
So far you guys have only been hearing one side of the story and its not even the buyers side. So if you would like to bash me or actually hear this situation here it is.

The motors not blown. Apparently it wont hold rail pressure. How am i suppose to help with that? I gave you suggestions based on what i know. Your injectors are fine and the motor is fine. Both of them were fine when it left here like 4 months ago. Also when your motor got shipped i did not know that it was not an lmm but in fact an lbz. I went off the previous owners word and posted up what he had told me. Im sure that most people here will agree with me when i say that an lbz and lmm are identical except for the 1 hole difference in each injector. Putting an lbz in an lmm is not your problem.

Also i hope you know that these arent my motors. But others that i helped sell based on the knowledge that they gave me. If you would like me to help you posting up threats and saying your going to pay me a visit isnt going to do much.

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
X2:thumb: He is still lurking in this thread why dont he have the balls to post his side of the story?

I just did :thumb:

I wish someone would have showed me a link to this.

Also i would like to add that the OP said he has been trying to contact me for a month. This is not true as i just got a call from his brother like last night and a PM from the OP today. Before that i haven't received any phone calls with the exception of months ago when his brother called to ask a few simple questions and told me it was going in his truck.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
So far you guys have only been hearing one side of the story and its not even the buyers side. So if you would like to bash me or actually hear this situation here it is.

The motors not blown. Apparently it wont hold rail pressure. How am i suppose to help with that? I gave you suggestions based on what i know. Your injectors are fine and the motor is fine. Both of them were fine when it left here like 4 months ago. Also when your motor got shipped i did not know that it was not an lmm but in fact an lbz. I went off the previous owners word and posted up what he had told me. Im sure that most people here will agree with me when i say that an lbz and lmm are identical except for the 1 hole difference in each injector. Putting an lbz in an lmm is not your problem.

Also i hope you know that these arent my motors. But others that i helped sell based on the knowledge that they gave me. If you would like me to help you posting up threats and saying your going to pay me a visit isnt going to do much.

Obviously thats what it took to get your attention:dontknow: He tried to contact you numerous times and got no response...

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
He didnt tried to contact me numerous times. I got a call/voicemail last night and i got a PM today. I replied to both of them.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I just did :thumb:

I wish someone would have showed me a link to this.

Also i would like to add that the OP said he has been trying to contact me for a month. This is not true as i just got a call from his brother like last night and a PM from the OP today. Before that i haven't received any phone calls with the exception of months ago when his brother called to ask a few simple questions and told me it was going in his truck.

What about the guy that called your mom? What about the other people you screwed on here?

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga

It's funny all your forsale threads are getting reponses like this , hate to point it out but you also got another member beside this one .......... I guess that motor was the buyers fault also ?

Also you seem to know differences between Lbz and Lmm injectors but you say you know nothing about the differences visually looking at Dmax motors ........ Doesn't add up buddy ;)

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
There are def more things different then the injectors. The wiring harness, EGR, oil cooler parts, and coolant bridge are the main things. I would be pissed if I was sold an lmm and got an lbz. There is quite a bit of parts swapping that has to be done.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Anyone who knows a little can visually look and notice the diff of the two. Dpf and egr prob. Being the biggest issue. Deliver what u describe! They do not know that the engine is fine yet because it won't run. If some hack was doing the install I would say u have a case however a professional is and stuck injectors r stuck injectors and considering the price of injectors its just as bad as a blown motor.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
He didnt tried to contact me numerous times. I got a call/voicemail last night and i got a PM today. I replied to both of them.

U got four calls over a month ago two from me and two from my brother when it was discovered it was a lmm. No response. They rolled with it ,did the swap and now we r here.

Boostlee93

Sep 8, 2012
I agree with you. This motor was not my motor. I did not take it out of a truck nor did the guy that sold it. Like i said im going based off knowledge that someone gave me to post up. Now...swapping stuff and getting a blown motor are two different things. I am not there and cant tell which is the truth but based off the information i have the motor doesnt seem to be blown.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
It's funny all your forsale threads are getting reponses like this , hate to point it out but you also got another member beside this one .......... I guess that motor was the buyers fault also ?

Also you seem to know differences between Lbz and Lmm injectors but you say you know nothing about the differences visually looking at Dmax motors ........ Doesn't add up buddy ;)

And this isnt even the only website he is ripping people off on!!! This is just the tip of the iceberg with this clown

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
I agree with you. This motor was not my motor. I did not take it out of a truck nor did the guy that sold it. Like i said im going based off knowledge that someone gave me to post up. Now...swapping stuff and getting a blown motor are two different things. I am not there and cant tell which is the truth but based off the information i have the motor doesnt seem to be blown.

Dude it doesnt matter you should refund his money or pay the labor and parts to convert it to a lbz... Would you be pissed if you bought a 350ci. small block chevy for your drag car and they sent you a 305ci.?

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I know in my state if you are replacing an engine it has to be the same model year as OEM or newer.

If I had bought a LMM and recieved a LBZ I would feel the same as dracing70.... :confused: Stuck.

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Look who is looking:

4l21j7.jpg

What a dick:mad: