Buyers Beware!!!! Boostlee93

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
One of the members on this site, boostlee93, sold my brother and I a bad engine. Not only was the engine not the model it was supposed to be when it was finally installed and swapped over to the proper model, the injectors that where said to be perfect and original, appeared to have been swapped out not to mention nothing more than scrap. This member got us for a bit more than 3000 dollars. He also has not answered nor returned countless phone calls and a pm.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
This dude has been in the buyer beware section for a while.. theres atleast 2 other members who have had issuies with the idiot.. I think we need to get an address and pay this as**ole a visit !

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
This dude has been in the buyer beware section for a while.. theres atleast 2 other members who have had issuies with the idiot.. I think we need to get an address and pay this as**ole a visit !

I've been trying to locate a address!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Man i hate to see this kind of stuff.Did you tear into the motor to see what's up?Do a compression test?

The engine is in Florida with my brother. My buddy at southern diesel performance is installing it. The injectors r yanked and go for testing on Monday I believe.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
What kind of piece of sh-- yanks the good items that were supposed to go with the sale just before he ships it. .??

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
was the whole engine junk or were the injectors just swaped before shipment? Anyway it sucks no matter what. There was a thread on powerstrokenation where a guy screwed a member over and they made his life on and off the internet miserable.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I thought it was a little strange that he had like 5+ engines for sale on here. Sorry to hear that he screwed you over, hope it works out.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I thought it was a little strange that he had like 5+ engines for sale on here. Sorry to hear that he screwed you over, hope it works out.

Oh that guy?something was funny about that guy but i couldn't put my finger on it.I wonder if mpsoldier ever got a tittle out of that guy ot says in boostlees public messages that mmpsoldier was looking for a tittle.

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
We have not fully tore into it yet. But full story is. It was supposed to b a original 44000 mile lmm. It turned out to be a lbz. The injectors were the hot item we needed, guaranteed to be perfect. Changes were made to make it a lmm, not a huge deal. But more work than desired. Injectors appear to not be original and the engine even with numerous cp3s will not make rail pressure. Injectors seem to be stuck open on numerous cylinders. Total price scammed was 2800 without injectors and 3500 with. We bought the whole deal for 3500

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
We have not fully tore into it yet. But full story is. It was supposed to b a original 44000 mile lmm. It turned out to be a lbz. The injectors were the hot item we needed, guaranteed to be perfect. Changes were made to make it a lmm, not a huge deal. But more work than desired. Injectors appear to not be original and the engine even with numerous cp3s will not make rail pressure. Injectors seem to be stuck open on numerous cylinders. Total price scammed was 2800 without injectors and 3500 with. We bought the whole deal for 3500

How he is lucky enought to run across 2 motors that both have 44000 is beyond me. Rip his head off.
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42793

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Alot of members on here from Ct.Would be very cool to go pay this guy a visit and have a talk within.

I hope the motor is good if not id be taking drive for sure.

This kind of shit makes it hard for those of us that sell stuff on here.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Alot of members on here from Ct.Would be very cool to go pay this guy a visit and have a talk within.

I hope the motor is good if not id be taking drive for sure.

This kind of shit makes it hard for those of us that sell stuff on here.

Amen. Hes online now and checking his messages now. I will donate some fuel money to help the op get his money back.

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
How about the mods or admin on this site delete all of this scumbags ads in the classifieds so other members don't also get scammed. Shut that little bitch down until he resolves this crap.