BT DieselWorks Allison Lockup/Unlock Controller 2.0 - NEW FEATURES!

Redbowties88

Sideways > Straight ;)
Aug 24, 2009
609 New Jersey
So I didn't read all ten pages so forgive me if this was already said BUT..

Is the original model still available? I want the ability to manually force lockup and unlock without having to buy the top of the line model with all the other stuff I don't really want.

I just wanna be able to hit a button for lock reguardless of throttle and a button for unlock.

Don't get me wrong, the features are nice but its just not something I'm really interested in paying extra for.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I know this thread is a little outdated but I am in the market for one of these. Anybody have any long term results?? Since I retuned my truck it doesnt like to lock until 3rd and sometimes even 4th gear and only with tow haul on. I'm thinking this will cure my issues. Any thoughts??

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I know this thread is a little outdated but I am in the market for one of these. Anybody have any long term results?? Since I retuned my truck it doesnt like to lock until 3rd and sometimes even 4th gear and only with tow haul on. I'm thinking this will cure my issues. Any thoughts??

Did you try an 01 TCM file already? It doesn't fix everything all the time but sometimes it leads you in the right direction

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Did you try an 01 TCM file already? It doesn't fix everything all the time but sometimes it leads you in the right direction
Haven't messed with the tcm tuning at all. Tony just told me my best bet would be the lockup box. Said my issue wasn't uncommon