Info: Beware of 1slomax!

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
I know I've messed up in the past on the injector deal I fixed it ,my old truck did have a brand new engine put in and is still in and running to this day I know the new owner has fleece 68 and 100 overs in it , my new truck does have a crower crank

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I know I've messed up in the past on the injector deal I fixed it ,my old truck did have a brand new engine put in and is still in and running to this day I know the new owner has fleece 68 and 100 overs in it , my new truck does have a crower crank

Might I make a suggestion. If I were you I'd be posting all of my paperwork related to the build. You have to earn a reputation and unfortunately so far you've earned a bad one.

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
I need to dig the paperwork up , yeah I know it sucks because I'm really not that bad if I was I wouldn't have stuck around to keep always getting shit talked on or I would have made a new account but I'm trying to fix things

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I need to dig the paperwork up , yeah I know it sucks because I'm really not that bad if I was I wouldn't have stuck around to keep always getting shit talked on or I would have made a new account but I'm trying to fix things

Everyone makes mistakes, just stick with it and make us believe.

1slomax

Dec 6, 2011
Harrisonburg VA
Been trying to lol, the old truck was a misunderstanding the guy just texted me bashing me then never let me tell him the story and explain

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and unfortunately it only takes one F-up to ruin it... If you are legit it will come through in the end but it will take some time. Transparency is going to be key for you.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and unfortunately it only takes one F-up to ruin it... If you are legit it will come through in the end but it will take some time. Transparency is going to be key for you.

But he's done it THREE times. I think his rep is what it is.

Caveat Emptor to anyone who does business with Mr. 1slomax.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT

So true. Especially with things of such value

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
But he's done it THREE times. I think his rep is what it is.

Caveat Emptor to anyone who does business with Mr. 1slomax.

Nobodys perfect Tom... The key is to learn from making mistakes, hopefully he is doing that. If not, then things have a way of working themselves out in my experience.