Help: Best Replacement Steering Box

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Whats is the best replacement steering box for our truck? My input seal is leaking, I don't know if I can fix my box or have to replace it, but I don't want to get in to problem of swapping out junk boxes every other mouth. Any suggestions?

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
I'm gonna try a flush and stop leak, my box is leaking at the shaft too because of an out of balance tire.. if that doesn't work then red head.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I hadn't heard of BlueTop before, it doesn't look bad. Do they do the same mods to them as RedHead? Does anyone make a quality quick ratio box? I wouldn't be against that, if its not priced threw the moon.

Last edited:

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Word is it's a guy from red head who went on his own, same basic setup afaik and has needle bearings. A few guys around here have em or have ordered them. It's my choice when the time comes

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Word is it's a guy from red head who went on his own, same basic setup afaik and has needle bearings. A few guys around here have em or have ordered them. It's my choice when the time comes
I take it those guys in your area have good reports of the blue top?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shooter56

Jul 19, 2017
I sent mine to blue top , Ryan sent it back the day after he got it. It should be back by Monday. Rebuild and ported for $322.00