Best GPS

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
We just got a nuvi 660 off amazon for 350 and everyone else wants 600+ works really good and has bluetooth for hands free phone calls

Donna_and_John

Troublemaker
Jul 31, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Well, I spolied Donna about a year ago by getting her a Garmin Nuvi 680 https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=8579

She really likes it. It is one of the more expensive ones, but it has a lot of nice features. With the MSN activation, it will tell you where the cheapest gas is close to you; movie times, and give you real time traffic updates in the major US cities (more cities are added as the technology spreads). It will adjust for motorcycle use and can be used on foot.

She can find her way around San Antonio now.....

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
Well, I spolied Donna about a year ago by getting her a Garmin Nuvi 680 https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=8579

She really likes it. It is one of the more expensive ones, but it has a lot of nice features. With the MSN activation, it will tell you where the cheapest gas is close to you; movie times, and give you real time traffic updates in the major US cities (more cities are added as the technology spreads). It will adjust for motorcycle use and can be used on foot.

She can find her way around San Antonio now.....

X2 - I bought one of these since I travel to clients' homes all the time and use it almost daily. Great screen, easy to use and bluetooth for the phone is a great bonus. B.J. Wholesale Club had the best price at the time I bought it.

Good luck with the Magellen.

GMC2500HD

BONE CRACKER
Apr 29, 2008
Houston
Well after some serious searching and reading tons of reviews I ended up buying the Garmin 760. I wanted the 780 but they did not have it in stock.. Thanks for the replies...

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
I keep my most reliable GPS behind the seat.... A full comliment of maps and atlases :D Probobly about 7 or 8 books in all. They fit real nice in the seat pockets

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
By the way, my parents always had Tom Toms, but after using my Nuvi they repaced all of theirs with nuvis. I havent tried a lot of different ones but I have been very pleased with mine.

GMC2500HD

BONE CRACKER
Apr 29, 2008
Houston
Well so far it is working great.. Today I will be on the road headed towards Texas so I will be able to post my results....

PowerMax

Think "Outside" The Box
May 4, 2008
Well after some serious searching and reading tons of reviews I ended up buying the Garmin 760. I wanted the 780 but they did not have it in stock.. Thanks for the replies...

You should be happy with your choice.