anyone have a smarturn module from BT Dieselworks

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
OK, my patience is wearing thin. This is an email from Ben on 3/18. It has been 3 wks and I haven't seen or heard anything. I have seen him on here almost every day since then. I have emailed and PMed several times asking what's up. I would like an answer.

hey Kyle- I apologize it took me so long to get back to you! The gray wire is for tow/haul, but it does NOT have to be connected in order for the module to work. If the module isnt working, and you have verified that the pink wire has +12v, and the black wire is to a solid ground, then the module is probably defective, or something is broken inside of it... What is your address? I will send you a replacement one free-of-charge, and then when you get the replacement one, if you could send the defective one back to me, that would be great.

thanks
Ben

Actually, as I write this....you are logged on now. So no reason not to have an answer today.

Best of luck on getting this working Kyle. all the fuses good in the panel? blinkers work when its unplugged?

trashygasman

Slowly but Surely
Dec 18, 2008
Washington, OK
Yes, my blinkers work right when it is not hooked up. I am getting power and ground to the module, but my blinkers don't work at all when it is hooked up. I can hear the relay click once when I hit the blinker switch, but no blinky!

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
OK, my patience is wearing thin. This is an email from Ben on 3/18. It has been 3 wks and I haven't seen or heard anything. I have seen him on here almost every day since then. I have emailed and PMed several times asking what's up. I would like an answer.

hey Kyle- I apologize it took me so long to get back to you! The gray wire is for tow/haul, but it does NOT have to be connected in order for the module to work. If the module isnt working, and you have verified that the pink wire has +12v, and the black wire is to a solid ground, then the module is probably defective, or something is broken inside of it... What is your address? I will send you a replacement one free-of-charge, and then when you get the replacement one, if you could send the defective one back to me, that would be great.

thanks
Ben

Actually, as I write this....you are logged on now. So no reason not to have an answer today.

I've Pm'd him as well when he's been logged on and no response to me either. You can see him surfing different threads so you know he sees the orange pm banner.