Another dual fueler belt thread

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Where can I get a gator back dual c belt? What is the length of these belts? I can't stand the squeak anymore. Only squeaks once every revolution. Then gets louder with rpm... Drives me nuts. Started after I went through the car wash. Replaced a pulley and going to replace the others. What size is the dual c idler Pulley? Also if I shim my pump to come more forward towards the front of the motor then my two top bolts will not line up on top of the bracket.

I have replaced the belt then went through the car wash. Started squeaking after car wash. Truck also sat for three months with the hood up and belt off in the garage.

Lbz and Industrial kit

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
It's so embarrising... You mean the back top bolt Jake? So you think the ATS pulley style deeper offset to bring the belt more forward? Or am I wrong thinking?

Still wondering about length of belt?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Belt length is the same as a dual alternator truck. I know, I got 7 belts hanging in my garage lol. I have a shim between the bracket and bolt on the bottom and one at the back bolt on top to get mine in line. No issues in the last 20k miles.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Thanks guys. I'll just have to try this tomorrow... I'm sick anyways, forget work

I'll try this and report back. You guys rock!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Adding one on the very bottom bolt will kick the top driver side edge of the pump towards the front of the truck. Mine needed that. Brians truck only needed the washer at the top on the back bolt. I used a metal ruler on the power steering pump pulley edges and a/c pulley edges crossed over to the cp3 pulley to see how close everything is. Mines not 100% dead on but its damn close.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Shimmed my big bracket on the pump. But I'm gonna shim the little bolts the hold the pump on the bracket to clock it towards front of motor.

Found the squeak. It's my alternator :(

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
So can I use the ATS wheel offset with this kit I have now? Or would I better be off buying the ATS bracket and a ATS offset HSP wheel?

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
If you use the ATS bracket, pretty sure it will be clocked wrong for the HP line for the PPE kit. No you can't use the ATS pulley with the PPE bracket. Will stick out way too far

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
I put two washers on the back top bolt to lift the back end of the pump up. I then clocked the pump as far as I could to get it straight. Next thing I am going to have to do is click the pump itself in the bracket and shim it.

But I replaced my alternator today and no squeak :woott:

No to fix a coolant leak. NEVER ENDS

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
I am going to get a new belt... Looks like this is the belt I have now K061360HD

Gates green one or whatever...

Is there a specific one for a LBZ? When I type this part number in it only brings up 01-05 and LMM and newer???

Any help please?