Another Callout thread... Oh LarryJewell!

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
MD my truck doesn't even run yet.... But as soon as she is watch out. Althought I won't be racing it for a few yrs. Unless Hawaii starts to have some diesel races.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So which one of you lly guys are going to tell Casper and whiteout that there slow LBZ truck lol

Casper's VIN still says it is an LLY :D... Henry i hate to play the crying game but my truck with decent rail pressure and if i fix the axle wrap should be right there with your LBZ's best ET :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Casper's VIN still says it is an LLY :D... Henry i hate to play the crying game but my truck with decent rail pressure and if i fix the axle wrap should be right there with your LBZ's best ET :D

So you just need to fix that rail pressure and the axle wrap. I had more MPH then you with a single cp3 and still do what was your best 1/8 mile time since thats were my run went to hell shifting into 6th gear on crappy tuning. LOL axle wrap if I could stop spinning all 4 dots out of the hole.:roflmao:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
This is where my mph went...
483eeda9-3a8d-8c0f.jpg

Boost hit 50 in 5th then dropped to below 40 several weeks prior I had gone 116... don't you worry Henry its just a poor little LLY :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
ill take that race, my truck also is not running so we both have some time but im down to show these llys over here whats up

My LLY is up and running fine :thumb: The formerly built motor however is in need of some pistons and a crank;) Regardless I look forward to it built motor or not :hug:

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
we can do built motor to built motor, are you going to numidia this year if so we can do it there

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
we can do built motor to built motor, are you going to numidia this year if so we can do it there

When is it? Never been there... HMM,,,,,,,, Does a LLY motor in my REG cab count :D J/K... I wanted to see a high 10 out of my lifted CC before I give up on her anyhow, this could just be the inspiration I needed :thumb:

MD-Dmax

Jan 6, 2010
When is it? Never been there... HMM,,,,,,,, Does a LLY motor in my REG cab count :D J/K... I wanted to see a high 10 out of my lifted CC before I give up on her anyhow, this could just be the inspiration I needed :thumb:

July 16 East Coast Nationals
Drags, Pulling, Dyno
Numidia, PA

it is a nadm event and bring what you want i have a few tricks up my sleeve, my truck will be full weight cc/sb but mine is lowered 3in and i hope to see high tens also, we will pry both get kicked off the track