Acting around other Dmax drivers

chandler583

F'in New Guy
Dec 30, 2014
Houston, TX
Where I live, it's a requirement to be "Country" to get a Cummins, big tip, and straight pipe. Most Dmaxes that I see are stock, PSDs are pretty normal, but Cummins driver are the worst in douchebaggery.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I wish that there was a diesel fuel that didn't smoke, however a lot of times you can use the fact that a truck is smoking or not smoking to diagnose or get an idea of a mechanical or tuning problem.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
As long as things are burning (or not) there will be smoke.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
I'm pretty pleased with mine after standing on it the other day on a larger tune.... It puffed a bit boiled tires, let out and hit her again it only smoked for maybe 40yrd. That's with 30% exergys and sportman pump. Very pleased to say the least!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jevanb

Feb 28, 2011
montrose, michigan
I have never had anybody try to race me in 10 years with my current truck, don't know why except I am 50 and they dont want to give me a heart attack when they lose..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY
I live in a small town (7k+ people). Everybody in my town and the neighboring town know exactly which truck to stay away from :spit:

king44481

Apr 29, 2015
I normally give a thumbs up to other dmax guys or some sort of compliment. But there are a lot of "diesel dummies" in northern colorado so mostly I keep to myself. BUT when I see a cummins or powerstroke guy I'll let them see my plates haha

omaha123

yeapp
May 10, 2014
Nebraska
I just drive my turd.
Too many idiots out now with riced out diesels. Makes the sport less fun for those of us that have trucks that aren't hillbilly colorshifting piles