A citizens complaint...

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
No clue when this would have happened, I'm guessing on my last trip through denver, had no idea this tree huggin state had gone this far...I tend to drive pretty conservative too...huh...oh well lol

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Mailing brochures is good for the environment too

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Start calling you coalroller.. lol suprised I didn't get one my last time through Denver. Since I live at sea level and never tuned for that elevation calling my truck smoky is putting it nicely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
"Studies have shown that at least 10% of a vehicles tailpipe emmisions circulate back into the vehicle and wind up in the lungs of its passenger" duh! That's why you gotta go real fast! What a joke..

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Dmv might call you in for an inspection or send an officer out to look without notice, happened to me over a tint ticket. The dmv revoked my plate untill I went and had it reinspected. Careful, the feds are getting twitchy over it lately, my dealer told me he was supposed to take pictures of deleted equipment??? I hope it passes, I'm leaving my 16 stock and see how it all ends up. I have heard of mobile test labs popping up in strange places...:eek:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
We have something like that in Arizona. Doesn't mean crap. About as worthless as a fix it ticket for mud flaps. They are not tracked in AZ and can go straight in the trash. An actual ticket is a different story obviously but they won't do what your talking about NC out here

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
Im suprised i havent heard of this in cali. Especially near the entrances to our local deserts/off-road parks, and offroad/sporting shows. I mean how much longer til BLM starts issuing emissions tickets? They already give us speeding tickets on/offroad...

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
We have something like that in Arizona. Doesn't mean crap. About as worthless as a fix it ticket for mud flaps. They are not tracked in AZ and can go straight in the trash. An actual ticket is a different story obviously but they won't do what your talking about NC out here

So who do they call in Cali? Cops or some other agency? I've never even seen or heard of a place to call.

c5fourj

Occasionally moving quick
Dec 20, 2014
Brighton, CO
I got a "formal" letter from the county about that as well.
Threw it in the trash immediately.
Its been 6 months and nothing has happened.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Some dudes with the biggest trucks in the country are in Denver. Just because a state legalizes cannabis doesn't mean they are a bunch of hippies lol.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Riiiight:rofl:

I've been thru 2 regens so far with her, I really should unplug my cts, I cringe when I see the egts during a regens. Makes me want to ripp it all off...:roflmao:

I do like how quiet it is on the highway, but I miss the pop when it starts...:eek: