1585 RWHP Duramax+Top 5 Results from RBP Dyno Day

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
i blew the block heater out of it:rofl: it was awsome :D the up pipe is expanded good, but not leaking, i got the block heater back in it, have a pipe from rick on its way, and there is one injector showing a sign of being a girl:rofl::rofl: ill have it fixed today and on the road from ppe to truck fest next weekend :D:D:D

Wow the block heater blew out.......15 psi coolant bottle cap on this truck? That just seems like a sign, unless this has happened before on this block.

holy shit....i wonder what kinda drive pressures it took to do that to the bellows

Its more about EGT's and how red/hot those up pipes got than the drive pressure really.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I usually don't get involved in these threads but that is INCREDIBLE! One helluva nice truck and so clean! You really have it dialed in!

Congrats!

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
Congratulations Dimitri, It was great seeing you again and even better seeing it LIVE :thumb:. Also the Truck will look great with the New Wheels & Grill you Won. And Nice Trophy. And Thanks to RBP / Lexani for the event, and every one that came out to support it.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Congrats Buddy!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

All of this on 1 7/8" up pipes.:) I've got another small one on it's way. Now lets play with the big stuff!! :)

Last edited:

Bosox89

Feb 27, 2010
Congrats on some awesome numbers man! I'm anxious to see this thing at the track.:thumb:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
thank you again everyone :hug::happy2::happy2: i got a carnage list so far........ i bent 6 push rods on the passenger side, 2 of them look like a better "S" than i can even write:rofl::rofl: up pipe bellow, and the block heater, at ppe right now got the new push rods in, rockers re adjusted, getting ready to go back together with the passenger side, then jump to the drivers side to see how many bent there:D:D Im going to hopefully leave here thursday and drive back to truck fest this weekend:happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Congrats Dimitri. :thumb:
Congrats to Ryan, Paul and the rest of you guys.:D

Thanks mike, tranny is holding awsome:hug:, someone really knows what there doing;):D your the man :thumb: It was that lock up box from fleece that failed in boise as well at the rkl dyno event, that was unlocking my converter,changed nothing but pull that box and i have a hole new ride, it looks and works so much better in my garage:spit::rofl:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
1585, that's all :D

Congrats man. You better bring that pile back to sac and see what it does down the track.

ha ha im sorry its not as powerfull as yours buddy, i can only pull so much power to keep up with you:D thanks man, ill try really soon, i got kicked out of sac, will have to go to the point. i need some cal tracs hook me up :D