1585 RWHP Duramax+Top 5 Results from RBP Dyno Day

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Dammit!!:mad: I knew something more exciting would happen later on but I had to get some sleep cause I took my son to the San diego Zoo today. Next time you in town hit me up and I will show you the good spots:angel:

ha ha thats the way it always works with a groupe that big, some one will miss something everytime:D Hell yeah how was the zoo?? my grandpa really wants to go there. For sure bro, im holding you to it:happy2:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Zoo was fun but tiring lots of walking:eek:. You guys should check it out. Good luck on all up coming events:thumb: , Give them hell:D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Im going to run truck fest next weekend, industrial's dyno the 14, the last division 2 race back in colorado, its in august to i believe, edge days, i heard rumors about bully dog doing an event really soon so prob that one, and then out to Topeka providing everything holds up:happy2: That hole list is providing it holds, if it does im going to try and hit all of them. How about you guys? whats the latest and greatest, hows maxed out and white out running? are you going to be at truck fest? I thought i heard your going to dyno with us friday?

We were going to come to Truck Fest but Rob has a scheduling conflict so that's a no go. We not coming to the Edge event either since that idiot who is NADM marketing director pissed me off and I wouldn't attend one of their events if it was held across the street. Not scheduled to go to anything till Topeka. Not planning on racing White Out anymore at all because I'm selling it.
That a hell of a schedule I hope your truck holds together, lot of driving too, hope you have someont to help with those travel expenses. Guess we'll see you iin Topeka. Good luck, you are definitely having a great year.

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Awesome numbers buddy, I don't have time to get on the internet much anymore, but this one I'll make some time for. CONGRATS!!! :cool:

bfletcher

Oct 10, 2009
Demitri

Who's injectors and pumps you useing? Reguardless i still cant believe a d-max can make more power than a cummins......:rofl: Great job bro!

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
What kind of HP (how much nitrous / boost) were you running at Truckfest in Denver? I was there... was your best around a 10.4 - 10.6 that day? (IIRC)