Yeti dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
If that really makes a difference she’s not worth fooling with. Which I doubt she would care. Like I said people just gave him some options and other people had to be a smart ass about. We do not care what he buys.

I knew this comment was coming. I had a reply in my mind for it. But honestly I’m just not going to worry about it.

Thank you for pointing out rtic brand. I have two of their coolers and a yeti myself. I don’t care which brand personally. She asked for a specific yeti product and she’s buying it, I was just trying to save her some money. You don’t know her or me and what either of us have been through. So yes she’s worth it.

I’m done with this thread. Time to let it die.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
If that really makes a difference she’s not worth fooling with. Which I doubt she would care. Like I said people just gave him some options and other people had to be a smart ass about. We do not care what he buys.

I'd venture to say you're not married :D

My lady is all about getting a good deal on stuff / saving money, but when she wants something specific that's what she gets.

Like was said earlier, if the Yeti wasn't so good, then why does everyone see them as the standard to meet / beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.