Yeti dealers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Then get an rtic if you want to save money. They’re about half the price and look exactly the same.

You’re missing the point. She wants a yeti so that’s what she’s getting. Reguardless of the kids in China or anti gun liberal bullshit.

If it was for me rtic is just fine, I have one. But it’s not for me.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
So to summarize, Corbin....

No one cares about the actual thought of your question.

Yeti doesn’t support the nra according to experts here

It’s also China made

There are cheaper options that work the exact same or actually better

No matter what you post, you are wrong and we are right.

Oh and dhd is a vendor but that’s hush hush

Story of my life in one reply.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Dirty Hooker Diesel really does sell Yeti stuff. I'll be darned. Tony will be glad you called/ordered. :)

Keep the woman happy, Corbin.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
yetis are what everyone try’s to compare to so that tells ya something :thumb:
Personally I would get an orca but I’ve got an ice machine so I just buy the Walmart ones and fill it couple times a week:D
Those expensive coolers are worth it though if you use one everyday because holy crap ice is $$$

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
Na. I’m not missing the point. I could give 2 shits what you buy. You said save money and yeti in the same sentence. So I through out a cheaper alternative that looks exactly the same for half the price.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I had a hard time finding a yeti dealer close to me, I went to buy a new pair of boots and a local hunting shop had a ton of them and in white to match my truck. I got a 65 qt at a really good price, I don’t know of any yeti dealers on here

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Na. I’m not missing the point. I could give 2 shits what you buy. You said save money and yeti in the same sentence. So I through out a cheaper alternative that looks exactly the same for half the price.

There is a thing called a "discount". Not everyone looks to pay for a product at full price :thumb:

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
i-want-it-now.jpg

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
There is a thing called a "discount". Not everyone looks to pay for a product at full price :thumb:

Either way. Rtic would still be cheaper even with your “discount”. It would even look and function exactly the same. I just threw it out there incase he didn’t know about it. But the same ole buddies had to chime in to circle jerk each other.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Not sure about circle jerking there bud. I think it’s more along the concept of he’s got a woman he wants to keep and doesn’t want to get her something that’s almost what she wants just a better deal or cheaper.

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
If that really makes a difference she’s not worth fooling with. Which I doubt she would care. Like I said people just gave him some options and other people had to be a smart ass about. We do not care what he buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.