WOW. Read this.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I do not know if it's true, so I'm not posting it directly.

If it's true, the perpetrator should be banned from all diesel events, websites, magazines, etc.

If it's false, I hope someone gets their tit in a sling in a big way for trashing a very prominent diesel guy.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I wouldn't put something like this past ATS. Whoever did this better hope they never have to do any time in the clink beacause they wouldn't last very long. At work we have a name for people like this

RATS

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Holly Shit!

I will wait to see what ATS says before I make any judgment. But wow. I'm curious to see that list, wonder if there are "vendors" on it that have been selling "DPF Delete" kits??

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
THATS SOME F****IN BULLSH!T RIGHT THERE!!!! I hope its not true but i doubt it!

THANKS FOR HELPIN OUT OUR SPORT YOU F****IN @SSHOLES

:mad::mad::villagers::mad:

MAN THAT CHAPS MY HYDE!

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
I like how crap gets posted on the internet without any evidence of truth at all, and people just run with it. Oh yeah.... uh.... it's a reliable source. Sure it is.

I'm going to go ahead and call internet BS right now.

I like how they XXXed out the name of public employee and the address of a gov't office. That must mean it is sooper secret squirrel stuff.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
It makes perfect sense ATS are slime balls I have never, and will never run ATS parts. They are releasing a modified DPF but it is still a DPF so they are trying to shut EVERYONE down who sells DPF delete kits so they can monopolize. I guess they are frustrated with having their turbos being out performed by everyone else. Their sales im sure have been declining due to all the newer "better" products out there.