Wicked fast twin turbo 1/2 ton

adrenaholc1

Apr 5, 2011
Butler Co. OHIO
There have been videos up for a few years now of a blue shortbed with a Turbo ls engine In The 9's. I think his name was parish or something like that. It was for sure a sleeper and it hooked hard. Not sure if it was 2 or 4wd though.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Search YouTube for parish silverado. The vids are 5 years old

Parish sold that truck a few years back to a guy in mexico, he was the first to make a fast ls powered truck. It never went 9's tho i think the fastest was like 10.04 or something like that. Truck was crazy fast for back in the day untill Flaco and some other guys started changing the game.

adrenaholc1

Apr 5, 2011
Butler Co. OHIO
I believe parishs truck was 2wd stroked Turbo with Nos and a 4l80e. I used to dream about owning a truck that fast. Now the ls scene is getting crazier everyday.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Man around here u cant even leave a lil cloud and u get pulled over. Let alone go 140-160mph. Surprising that they let it happen thats all. Sure woudnt here.

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Looked to me like the GTO was avoiding the on coming car. About the dumbest fu#@ing thing I've ever seen. Those idiots will kill someone, unfortunately it probably won't be them. Street racing anything is totally stupid, insane with vehicles as quick as those.

x2

There have been videos up for a few years now of a blue shortbed with a Turbo ls engine In The 9's. I think his name was parish or something like that. It was for sure a sleeper and it hooked hard. Not sure if it was 2 or 4wd though.

I think parish started as a single turbo 4x4.

Going that fast on the street is just damn stupid.
x2

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
there was a guy in a blue duramax street racing against alot of those guys. Had either twins or a huge single and nitrous. He was killing all the mustangs and camaros.i think it was swanson bros duramax on you tube. Was crazy too see

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
This truck is all over youtube. A few posts below this vid says it's a forged 376 with twin 76's and a small shot. I do know i need one of these.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8j70cy1xhGM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>