hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Wade is just comes across as a jackass IMHO. Says he knows everything, then when asked about it, no proof comes up. I seriously think if wade and killerbee teamed up diesel racing would have no failures because theremal dynamics were involved in someone elses tuning.

I am also not a fan of " I did it first, look at me now" Posts from him. Gets old.

"first aluminum rod duramax" Who cares, your not using that motor in a fullsize truck and we already know whos rods didnt make it like they were once stated.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i've noticed that nobody on this forum like this wade guy...at all.

gotta give him props for sticking around, i'd be gone a long time ago

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I dont like the im better then him attitude go to the big events and run the people you say you are better then.You look at the big guys in any racing the good guys compliment the guy they were running and then theres wade "Man i gave myself a hell of run but i pulled it off" You shouldnt have to brag wade let your actions speak for themselves and others will talk about and not like this you just give yourself a bad name fast or not.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I dont like the im better then him attitude go to the big events and run the people you say you are better then.You look at the big guys in any racing the good guys compliment the guy they were running and then theres wade "Man i gave myself a hell of run but i pulled it off" You shouldnt have to brag wade let your actions speak for themselves and others will talk about and not like this you just give yourself a bad name fast or not.

X2:thumb:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I don't like "Internet Wade" because I think he acts like a douche bag. He has that attitude blk smoke and Brian described and seems to thinks everyone else is an idiot when reading his posts leads me to believe it is the other way around. I won't make any real judgements on him because I've never met him, but if he's anything in person like he is online...

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Are you sure this is not a reality show script?
Saddly no its not its just wade being wade and as hard as we try he just goes in the wrong direction stick around and you will see.And no this doesnt get randomly done to people on here its just wade.I hate that new people see this stuff because this is nothing like what this site is about its just the diesel community trying to school 1 of there own.

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH

Behind the scenes I'm the guy who typically sides with Wade ....

I can attest to that.

I have been on the diesel boards since I bought my Tahoe and joined the Page in '99. When Wade first came here to sell those parts I made a post that literally said "Uh Oh" and Pat deleted it.

After 12 years and probably thousands of posts across various boards it is the only one I have ever had deleted....

That said, please don't ban him, there is no where else he can post, so no where else where potential victi, I mean customers, can form an opinion....

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I can attest to that.

I have been on the diesel boards since I bought my Tahoe and joined the Page in '99. When Wade first came here to sell those parts I made a post that literally said "Uh Oh" and Pat deleted it.

After 12 years and probably thousands of posts across various boards it is the only one I have ever had deleted....

That said, please don't ban him, there is no where else he can post, so no where else where potential victi, I mean customers, can form an opinion....
yeah but new people see this and think we bash people on here its not good for the forum or the sport i dont like baning because i dont believe in locking people out but dam this isnt good

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
yeah but new people see this and think we bash people on here its not good for the forum or the sport i dont like baning because i dont believe in locking people out but dam this isnt good

Both are valid points here, i understand this isnt good for the diesel community or new members. But this is the only time i will probably ever defend wade in saying i think he does bring alot of new ideas and parts to the forum that expand the information available on here??? idk maybe im crazy but i really like reading about billet heads and blocks for dmax motors

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Both are valid points here, i understand this isnt good for the diesel community or new members. But this is the only time i will probably ever defend wade in saying i think he does bring alot of new ideas and parts to the forum that expand the information available on here??? idk maybe im crazy but i really like reading about billet heads and blocks for dmax motors
Yeah he also says he has the answers for everything but then is unwilling to share.IDK this site isnt about this even tho he has it coming IMO I like the billet heads and blocks also but does he bring it to the talble or is he the big sounding horn for whoever is making them?Bringing it to the table doesnt that make sence to make, it assemble, and run it and then say so much lighter, stronger,has X amount of runs rite now its an idea untill 1 is made and run in my oppinion.

Danimal

Nov 5, 2011
Saskatchewan, Canada

Just thought Id put your mind at ease a bit about this comment. Being new to the forum and this being the first forum ive ever joined I can honestly say that i am not getting that impression at all. Its reassuring to know that someone like myself who is green to the diesel world in pretty much all aspects can join a site like this knowing that the senior members will call someone out if they are out of line. Im not generating opinions about Wade or the site when I read this but I am relieved to know that there are people on here who would lets call it "correct" bad advice or miscomunications or whatever the case may be.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Just thought Id put your mind at ease a bit about this comment. Being new to the forum and this being the first forum ive ever joined I can honestly say that i am not getting that impression at all. Its reassuring to know that someone like myself who is green to the diesel world in pretty much all aspects can join a site like this knowing that the senior members will call someone out if they are out of line. Im not generating opinions about Wade or the site when I read this but I am relieved to know that there are people on here who would lets call it "correct" bad advice or miscomunications or whatever the case may be.
I am very glad for that this is an awesome site and wade brings this on himself if you stick around you will see and welcome to the site there are some great people on here willing to help and offer there info ive been on alot of different sites and this is by far the best.

MrUPS

Mar 18, 2009
Northwest Pa
There are always going to be bad eggs . The best thing to do is ignore them. Its like not feeding the stray cat. It will go somewhere else after it gets hungry .