McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Here is the crux of the issue:

Wade spends entirely too much effort at attacking shops and other racers. He seldom has any affiliation whatsoever with his targets.

Some folk don't thrive on hate, so they won't post at sites where they are trashed by strangers for no reason.

Just one of many examples: Wade hates SoCal Diesel. He's never shopped there, had no work done there, nor does SoCal chase Wade around the internet slamming him. It's unilateral, Wade wants SoCal off the internet.

Why does Wade do this? Other targets have been pretty all shops who haven't given Wade stuff.

I know a lot of folk that SoCal has helped. Hundreds. I've seen Guy go to extraordinary lengths to get somebody up and running again. He is one of the main reasons we have EFILive available for Dmaxes today. I can't think of anyone Wade has helped in real life except himself and his sponsors.

Now, does this crap chase experts off the board who don't want to be harassed by Wade?

Are we willing to have Wade post content and lose other tech content by true experts?

Neither the carrot nor the stick have worked to get Wade to be civil to people who don't give him freebies. He refuses to change.

If we ban him, it won't be personal. We have put together a great team of hardcore hotrodders to act as moderators at this site. To ban someone, we get a unanimous decision by the moderators. Even one vote means they stay.

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
Lol at the tags, I like how everyone thinks I'm on someone's side. I'm on no one's side, I was just stating that talking about it on the forum will only make things a little more complicated.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Pat i've had enough.

Maybe if you could understand that the forums are tired of hearing the following from you:
"Ive done this, Ive done that.....you all havent"
"I did that last year before anyone else, but didnt bother to tell anyone about it"
"Look at these parts, I have them. Nope...you cant have those, either"
"I'm the best, you all are crap"

then maybe you wouldnt get so much flak. Seems you have a lot of offer the sport, but everything is a sales pitch or a veiled insult/slight with you, so nobody is going to respect you.

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
Maybe if you could understand that the forums are tired of hearing the following from you:
"I did that last year before anyone else, but didnt bother to tell anyone about it"

then maybe you wouldnt get so much flak. Seems you have a lot of offer the sport, but everything is a sales pitch or a veiled insult/slight with you, so nobody is going to respect you.

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

X3

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all

Dont waste your time, hes been told time and time again, yet he still thinks its "others" not him. Some people just have that block in their head, where no matter how many people tell you something is wrong with you, you still think its just the people telling you.

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Does anyone know what this means? Sig is gone did he take his information he shares elsewhere? What a loss to this community! Missed but not forgotten

Mack, it was a long winded reply back to Pat's post 43 before it. He must've come back in and deleted later.
Remember when people used to do that at the Place and you mods had to reduce the edit time limit because of it?