What was your first power mod on your truck?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
right foot....

then 4000 lbs of tools.

then a pipe....

then a quad s2 race tuner....

now it needs a tranny....

this shits getting expensive....

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Me too!!! I thought it was bad ass, then I got the edge juice w/att and thought it was the shit, then got the bright idea to put them together and holy sheet I had the most bad ass truck on the planet...:D:D:D And then about 1000 miles later I had EFI with the MCR3 and I was just speechless, and soon after it was on to the gauges, the tranny, then came the lift pump, and a turbo, and another turbo, and dual fuelers, and a set of bars, and a hitch, and a locker, and an unbreakable drive shaft, and a......:eek: :banging:

Wow that's getting expensive I'm going to stop thinking about it now. :rofl:

HAHA....

I went from Hypertech to a 4"mbrp then I got EFI from Pat, I called him one night to talk about V1 and he ended up selling me V2 and some tie rod sleeves:rofl: I ran my mcrat tune for awhile then I met Craig and his DP4.3 blew my tranny up and now the snowball keeps rolling:D

SSDuramax

should be working...
Apr 28, 2008
soon to MO
Predator, had the truck about 6 months, then killed the cat, then blocked and fingered, thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

JMDuramaxLB7

YOU SAID MEMBER!!!
Jun 3, 2007
Missouri
Edge/Attiude, 3 days after buying truck. Then had a older VanAaken box, then MBRP exhaust kit, now is tuned with EFI with a dsp5 switch too be installed soon, ( ordered from Guy today ) , and a swiss cheesed stock air box with resonator delete.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I had one of the first batch of LiLLY's in the country. I had special ordered it as a 3500SRW so it guaranteed I'd get an LLY, since LLY was not on the order sheet. They never made a SRW LB7.

I remember Killing the Kitty first. You have to pull it out the FRONT of the truck, and have it jacked WAY up.

I also remember driving to Florida and back in 4 days to pick up a machine when the truck had just 500mi on it.

Good times.
I took pictures and posted it on TDP.

I remember the write up you did on Blue when you got back from your trip. I thought to myself " who is this idiot trying to set a land speed record with a machine in the back of the truck." :rofl: Was a good write up though. ;)

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
I remember the write up you did on Blue when you got back from your trip. I thought to myself " who is this idiot trying to set a land speed record with a machine in the back of the truck." :rofl: Was a good write up though. ;)

LOL, I think I remember this too. I think there was some excitement to the power extending tow mirrors IIRC?:D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Second day I had the truck it was at tts. I tested a lot of different programs for him before I got the extreme.:rolleyes:

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS

I remember that too, except I thought "sounds like some shit I would do..."

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Had an Aero turbine muff and tip when i got mine last summer!

I got like $6,000 worth of stuff in 1-3 days and went at it!

I think the 1st part I put on was the BD manifold!

2. Coolingmist or FS-2500

3. Bully Dog - sh!t kit

4. BD Bov

ETC.

Latest add-on EFILive!

Mike i'll be calling you if the wallet ever heals!

:driving: <----- We need this smilie-

with him hitting 5th gear and limping tranny, and then a sad face :rofl: