What to do?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Well here's what 200lbs of dropped rotating mass looks like. Headed to the track Saturday morning.

Brian, my man
You are gettin serious :thumb:

F yeah

Knowing a lil about what's under the hood and now seeing this new pic...IMHO.....
This truck looks like it's ready to take some titles :cool: and BTW, way to apply what you've learned :)

Hey Brian. I would also like to say that I've noticed you're attitude is significantly less, how should I say....hostile:rofl: it's nice to read, although I know the sarcastic ass is just a post away :stirthepot2: :roflmao:
it's obvious you've built up a respectable amount of knowledge over the years from your efforts and the efforts of your friends in the community, and that's what this place is really all about. On that note...

Amongst Brian's success Here is another DuramaxDiesels "success" story. Using public domain to provide: help/influence/guidance to just you're ordinary guy or a guy chasing a dream, loving his hobby, a guy with a passion for power and a love for diesels, the knowledge and often time the help to fuel a willing enthusiasts diesel desire.
Congratulations to you Brian:woott:

And, on this New Years Eve- congratulations for another year, and a big
THANK YOU to

DuramaxDiesels

:hug:

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Brian, my man

F yeah

Knowing a lil about what's under the hood and now seeing this new pic...IMHO.....
This truck looks like it's ready to take some titles :cool: and BTW, way to apply what you've learned :)

Hey Brian. I would also like to say that I've noticed you're attitude is significantly less, how should I say....hostile:rofl: it's nice to read, although I know the sarcastic ass is just a post away :stirthepot2: :roflmao:
it's obvious you've built up a respectable amount of knowledge over the years from your efforts and the efforts of your friends in the community, and that's what this place is really all about. On that note...

Amongst Brian's success Here is another DuramaxDiesels "success" story. Using public domain to provide: help/influence/guidance to just you're ordinary guy or a guy chasing a dream, loving his hobby, a guy with a passion for power and a love for diesels, the knowledge and often time the help to fuel a willing enthusiasts diesel desire.

THANK YOU to

DuramaxDiesels

That was pretty gay. :spit:

Happy new years :thumb:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Brian, my man

F yeah

THANK YOU to

DuramaxDiesels

Sounds like your looking for a bromance with Brian :hug:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Good luck Brian. Switching to that tire setup will certainly help more than you think.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
This was a good read. Congrats Brian.

I've watched Brian from when he was a snot nosed little kid and now he has turned into a very fast snot nosed little kid.:roflmao::angel::hug::D
Love ya Brian.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Brian, my man

F yeah

THANK YOU to

DuramaxDiesels

[YOUTUBE]f7Hqmh2FTIE[/YOUTUBE]

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
This was a good read. Congrats Brian.

I've watched Brian from when he was a snot nosed little kid and now he has turned into a very fast snot nosed little kid.:roflmao::angel::hug::D
Love ya Brian.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your 4 year old CP3 that was on your shelf holds rail LIKE A BOSS :thumb: