What did you do at work today?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
bet that's loud

No louder than a grinder on it.

I use my dewalt all the time on aluminum sheet metal. Wood blade works wonders and cuts like butter on aluminum. Only gone up to 3/8" though. Cleanest cut for tig welding too if you don't have a shear

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
Froze my butt today off helping to inventory several crates of WWII B-17 tooling, instrumentation and jigs/fixtures that were donated by Boeing Aircraft. Not really a job, it's a volunteer effort we are working on to restore a B-17 G back to flying condition. I am usually drilling rivets, removing corroded turbo ducting or fuel tanks or control cables etc. A lot harder than my "working" days at Hewlett-Packard.....

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
No louder than a grinder on it.

I use my dewalt all the time on aluminum sheet metal. Wood blade works wonders and cuts like butter on aluminum. Only gone up to 3/8" though. Cleanest cut for tig welding too if you don't have a shear

We cut 3/4 plate all the time with a wood blade and Makita saw. Use kerosene, cuts like butter.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Wish I could give some. Always fun to watch people speculate on what's next but so hard not to say anything

For God's sake, dont revisit the "cat-eye" headlights.... :roflmao:

Had icy roads Monday/Tuesday. Took until today to finally get everything delivered. Lots of mud, but I'll take that any day over ice.

Last edited:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Played hookie last 2 days. Bluefin tuna showed up out front at the beach this week. Not very often we get to catch them in 20 feet of water so work had to wait! Nothing like doing battle with 500 lb fish in shallows...:D

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
For God's sake, dont revisit the "cat-eye" headlights.... :roflmao:

It would be cool if they did a throw back kinda like they did with the Camaro and do it on the old square body like the 70's/80's. A crew cab Duramax with all the latest interior with that body style would be awesome. I might even consider buying a new one then, wouldn't happen but would consider it, lol.